Ms. Queenka's Last Words

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: You and I – IU]

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

 

“Are you on your way home now?” I asked over the phone as I walked out of the convenience store late at night.

 

“Not just yet, we’re still here in the gym. We’ll stay until closing.” He said and I can imagine him smirking.

 

I giggled. “Okay, I’m on my home from the con—“

 

“WHAT? You went out without asking for my permission?” He cut me off in rage.

 

“Woah! Relax! I knew you were busy working out and besides I wanted to cook for you and something’s missing in the fridge so I got out and bought at the convenience store.” I explained quickly.

 

“But its freakin’ late Ha Rin and we both know that its dangerous for you to go out at a time like this.” He told me.

 

“Its okay, I’m just waiting for the bus to come and I’ll be home safe and sound. Don’t worry. I’ll wait for you at home. See you later! Take care alright?” I said sweetly.

 

“Okay, see you later. Call me as soon as you get home okay?” He said and I nodded as we both hung up at the same time.

 

As I wait by the bus stop a black sleek car pulled a stop in front of me and there got out a young man as same age as me in my assumption.

 

He walked towards me and as he did a horrifying chill spread through my body and my instinct told me that this guy came for trouble.

 

“It’s time that we finally meet face to face Ms. Park.” He muttered coldly and checked me out from head to toe.

 

I narrowed my look on him. “Who are you and what do you want from me?!” I demanded hiding my fear inside me for a while.

 

“Oh its not me who wants something from you, someone else. Now, hop in and I’ll take you to our next destination.” He said evilly and smirked at me.

 

“NO! I don’t know you! Get away from me!” I screamed out loud and tried to run but he was faster and knocked me out with one punch on my gut and next thing I knew everything went black.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

-

-

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“Ha Rin-ah! Donghae came with me when he heard that you’ll—“

 

I stopped myself as I found no one in the house and then in an instant terror came rushing into me as I began to sweat at the back of my neck my heart pounding loudly.

 

I took double steps just to get to her room quickly and found no one. I ran downstairs and looked at Donghae. “Not in the kitchen or in any rooms here in the first floor of your house dude.” He informed me.

 

“WHAT?! Its past midnight and she should be here right now. She said she was on her way home she told me she…” I trailed off panting in both fury and worry.

 

I fished out my phone from my pocket and clicked on her speed dial on my phone. I balled my fist as the operator on the other line informed me that her phone was off.

 

I was about hit the wall with my fist but Donghae ran to my side and stopped me. “No, hurting yourself would be useless. Let’s go and find her instead.” He said calmly.

 

I sighed and we immediately went out of the house and got in his car to start looking for Ha Rin hoping we’ll be able to find her quick.

 

“Just let her be safe, please.” I pleaded in a whisper as I began to dial Min Young’s number.

 

It went on ringing. “! She’s not picking up! Aiisshh!” I grunted in frustration and ran my fingers through my hair.

 

“Kyuhyun’s not answering his phone too!”Donghae said.

 

“No sign of Leeteuk hyung and Kangin hyung.” I told him disappointed.

 

“Min Gi and Ae Rin were our last chances but their phones are off right now.” He said again in low voice.

 

“Aiissh! How are we going to find Ha Rin know when all her friends are missing in action too?!” I raised my voice in frustration and balled my fist.

 

Donghae was silent as he began to dial another number on his phone and kept his eye on the road driving and there I felt he was with me on this, we’re both determined to find the girl I love.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

-

-

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Ha Rin screamed her lungs out as soon as she opened her eyes and noticed that she was in an abandoned warehouse.

 

 She was on the floor her hands tied together around her back. And there are two figures their backs on her a few meters away from her.

 

Ha Rin suddenly felt her body aching all over and she looked at her arms she was already bruised up and as she touched her face her cheeks was bleeding.

 

And there she assumed that these people in front of her had beaten the hell out of her already while she was unconscious.

 

The guy that kidnapped her turned and walked towards her. He then knelt down in front of her smirking mischievously.

 

“I’m a dear friend that has been watching you for months Ha Rin-ssi, let’s be friends shall we?” The guy asked and her cheeks.

 

Ha Rin yanked his hand away from her in an instant. “Don’t touch me!” She commanded in fury and slapped him hard on the cheeks.

 

“You work fast !” The guy spat and kicked her on the side as he stood up.

 

“You’re still as demanding as ever huh? Things never change, I guess.” A girl’s voice said bitterly and there she turned around to face Ha Rin.

 

“W-who are you?” Ha Rin asked as she approached her and looked down on her standing beside the guy giving her a glare.

 

“That’s how you are, you won’t remember once you got rid of it huh?” The girl said cynically.

 

Ha Rin gave her a confused look. “I’m the talkative bird you shooed out of school not too long ago. Remember?” She reprimanded her.

 

“You can say that I’m one of those birds that isn’t easy to get rid of.” The girl added with a proud smirk.

 

Ha Rin knitted her eyebrows as she dig in to her thoughts trying to remember who she is then her eyes widened as she finally remembered.

 

“T-t-that was you?” Ha Rin questioned.

 

The girl clapped her hands slowly. “You got it right queenka!” She said and leered at her. “W-what do you want from me?!” Ha Rin yelled out.

 

“Don’t you get it yet? Oh! Right! You’re a dumb queenka, of course you wouldn’t understand at first right?” The girl insulted.

 

Ha Rin’s frown grew deeper as she narrowed her look on her. “Jieun’s here for revenge stupid!” The guy exclaimed and kicked her once again on her side.

 

“Relax Sanghyun oppa, you had done your part on this already, look at her, she looks terrible. A good way to scare the cats, I’m satisfied with what you and your boys had done. Thank you very much.” The girl named Jieun told him thankfully.

 

“So your name is Jieun? Wow! If you’ve wanted revenge, why bother call this jerk oppa of yours and his friends and not face me on your own instead? Who’s the scared one now?!” Ha Rin challenged.

 

There it hit Jieun. “So what?! I don’t care! At least now I have my hands on you!” She said in a raised voice.

 

“And you’re happy with this? Contented?” Ha Rin questioned.

 

“I’m on cloud 9 right now! Seeing you suffer like this is entertainment! You’re the main reason why I’ve been out of school you…” Jieun trailed off as she began to sob softly.

 

“You’re blaming me for your already miserable life when all I did was kicked you out of the school? Don’t you think that’s too shallow for all these?” Ha Rin asked her again, still composed.

 

“That’s when it all started ! No school accepted me since then and until now no one wants me!” Jieun cried out.

 

“That’s not my fault that you don’t deserve for a spot! Look at yourself first before you put the blame on someone else.” Ha Rin muttered.

 

Jieun and Sanghyun were both silenced by this. “You have to make an effort to make yourself known and worth it of something.” Ha Rin went on.

 

“You’ll be accepted in a society like we have if you’ll learn to accept who you really are first instead of spreading false rumors about other people that you don’t know just because you’re envious or insecure of them, just like what you did to me and my friends. Remember?” Ha Rin went on.

 

Ha Rin tried to stand up but she was dragged down immediately by her own body because of exhaustion.

 

“Admit it to yourself that it’s all you’ve got and you can never be like any other person, you can’t be the same as me but you can be someone better.” Ha Rin ended the statement and gave out a small smile.

 

“Enough! This isn’t supposed to end like this! Arrggh! Do it oppa!” Jieun screamed out in fury.

 

“But Jieun, everything she said right now was just—“

 

“If you don’t want to then I’ll do it myself!” Jieun yelled out and took the gun in Sanghyun’s jeans back pocket and pulled the trigger fast.

 

In a moment, Ha Rin was lying down flat on the floor and began to bleed all over. “I-I hope you’re happy now Jieun-ssi.” She whispered breathily.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“In an abandoned warehouse you say? Okay! We’re close to that one right now, thank you!” Donghae said and hung up his phone quickly.

 

“That’s where she is?!” I asked with a hint of hope and he nodded as he sped off fast.

 

In not more than five minutes he took a stop in front of a warehouse and we immediately came out of his car to find Ha Rin.

 

As we stepped inside I spotted a figure lying helplessly on the floor. I walked slowly as my heart began to pump up fast.

 

“Come on! Its her!” Donghae said and dragged me with him towards her.

 

I knelt down on my knees and carried her in my arms. “HA RIN-AH! WAKE UP!” I called out loudly as I began to shake her intensely with Donghae beside me.

 

“Arrggh.” She grunted in pain and opened her eyes slowly. She smiled. “You came?” She asked and reached out to touch my face.

 

“Yes so please hold on, we’ll bring you to the—“

 

“Ssshh. Its okay. If I don’t make it out her alive, I just have to let you know something…” She paused and coughed out blood.

 

She looked straight into my eyes. “Thank you, and I love you Lee Hyukjae.” She said softly and she was unconscious then closing her eyes shut.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

---

 

And we're almost there everyone. Please don't let go yet, there's a few more coming and my next update will probably be my last for this one. :) Sorry if I kept you hanging for too long. I had my summer classes and was busy with everything, I just got the time to post these now. Sorry. :( I hope you guys will still be with me until the last chapter though. THANK YOU. :* ♥

-MARIEgelica ♥