Morning Scream

Tamed And Untamed

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“WOW!” I exclaimed in awe and full admiration as I eyed the inside of the mansion my mom asked me to go to.

 

“Are you telling me that I’ll be living here on my own now mom?! Are you serious?! I mean…” I trailed off in disbelief.

 

“Yes my dear. And I hope its your liking, feel free to tour the house.” My mom told her over the phone.

 

“You got that right mom! This is way beyond my liking. I love it. Thanks to you and dad by the way! Good night! I love you both!” I said and hung up the phone.

 

[Living Room: http://www.artrss.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Modern-Luxurious-Living-Room-Interior-Design-by-Jeff-Heron-8-550x347.jpg]

 

[Kitchen/Dining Room: http://furniture.trendzona.com/kitchen-design/luxury-modern-kitchen.html]

 

“The first floor’s clear. Let’s see what the second one got for me.” I thought out loud and raced my way upstairs leaving my luggage bags by the foot of the stairs.

 

I opened the first door that caught my eye. I had my jaw dropped and my eyes twinkled in happiness instinctively.

 

“This is definitely my room! And I can see my walk-in closet from here! Yipee!” I cheered like a little kid and jumped on my bed.

 

[Ha Rin’s Bedroom: http://www.ideasforroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/altamodas-Glamour-and-Colorful-modern-luxurious-bedroom-design.jpg]

 

[Walk-in Closet: http://cdn.decoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/white-modern-walk-in-closet.jpg]

 

“This is great! What else could there be?” I wandered as I walked out my room and went inside the other room a few steps away from mine.

 

[The Other Room: http://ekusen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/volare-modern-and-luxurious-bedroom-interior-design-by-alf.jpg]

 

[Bookshelf: http://feedfurniture.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/luxury-modern-bookcase-design.jpg]

 

“Huh? It’s like a guy’s room, with a bookshelf? But I guess it’s a guest room since my mom said I’m living on my own here.” I reassured myself and closed the door.

 

“Better get myself settled in.” I told myself as I got my luggage bag and went to my room to unpack.

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

-

-

-

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Son, wake up. Eunhyuk-ah.” Eunhyuk’s mom shook him lightly from his sleep and sat at the edge of his bed early in the morning.

 

Eunhyuk sat up and rubbed his eyes groggily. “What is it mom?” He asked.

 

“You have to leave.” Eunhyuk’s mom said in simple terms and eyed her son in sadness.

 

“What? Why? What’s happening?” Eunhyuk threw all his questions to his mom and looked at his dad who’s standing by his bedroom door.

 

“This is for your own good; we’re doing this for you. I’ll miss you so much son.” Eunhyuk’s mom broke down into tears and hugged her son tight.

 

“Stop that honey. We have a purpose for doing this anyway. Come on Eunhyuk, get up now.” Eunhyuk’s dad stated.

 

“What purpose?” Eunhyuk questioned his parents in confusion and furrowed his eyebrows together.

 

-

-

 

“Better get my things in my room.” Eunhyuk said as he looked around the house upon his arrival and went straight to the stairs.

 

Ha Rin on the other hand, heard the door open and got up from her sleep quickly and walked out her room.

 

She was rubbing her eyes from sleep as she walk by the top of the stairs and saw a figure coming her way.

 

“AAAHHHH!” Ha Rin and Eunhyuk screamed out loud when they saw each other in both surprise and confusion.

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

 

---