Thoughtful Act

Tamed And Untamed

No One’s POV

 

 

“Good morning!” Ha Rin exclaimed with a big grin as she set foot on the dining room and looked around.

 

“You seemed to be happy on a Sunday morning Ms. Queenka, I wonder why.” Eunhyuk stated and placed two plates on the dining table.

 

“That’s not your business!” Ha Rin scoffed and noticed what’s laid in front of her on the dining table.

 

“Did you prepare all these on your own?” Ha Rin asked who seemed to be in shock.

 

“Yes, between us, I think I’m the one who knows the basic in cooking. Eat if you want and you could leave if you don’t like it like you usually do.” Eunhyuk told her.

 

“I’ll risk my appetite on your cooking nerdy loner.” Ha Rin said and sat down as she began on digging in on what he had prepared for the two of them.

 

A smile instinctively formed on his lips and sat down across her enjoying his first breakfast with her.

 

“This is what they call an American breakfast right?” Ha Rin asked curiously as she took a bite on her third piece of bacon.

 

Eunhyuk tried to suppress his laughter on how Ha Rin looks like as she eats. “Yes it is Ha Rin-ssi, so what do you think?” He asked her.

 

“I guess its alright.” Ha Rin said simply and eats more of the bacon, eggs, hotdogs and bread in front of her.

 

“What a big appetite you got Ms. Queenka, wow!” Eunhyuk commented in amusement as he watched her feed herself more.

 

“Eat your own food and don’t mind me okay?” Ha Rin managed to say in a muffled voice since was full.

 

After a few more minutes Ha Rin stood up rubbing her now full belly and sighed in satisfaction.

 

“You’re finished right?” Ha Rin asked and Eunhyuk nodded in confusion as she gathered both of their plates together and turned her heel to walk to the sink.

 

Eunhyuk widened his eyes and followed her quickly. “W-w-what are you trying to do Ms. Queenka?” He stuttered as she opened the tap placing the plates and glasses on the sink.

 

“You’re a smart one right? So do I really need to explain what I’m doing right now?” Ha Rin asked him sarcastically.

 

“I don’t understand though, what’s got into you that you’re cleaning the dishes? The ever famous queenka Ha Rin-ssi is cleaning the dishes, incredible!” Eunhyuk expressed in disbelief.

 

“Yesterday, you cleaned this house with me and now the dishes.” He added briefly.

 

“Exaggerating much? Besides, you made breakfast, and since you bluff about being fair all the time, here I am, cleaning the dishes in return.” Ha Rin said and smiled.

 

“I think its not just about that, I think you’re now learning Ms. Queenka.” Eunhyuk stated as he look at her.

 

Ha Rin sighed and thought for a moment. “Why am I doing this so sudden anyway?” She asked herself in her mind also confused by her own actions.

 

Eunhyuk waited for her answer in silence expectantly. “Yeah. Okay. I’m learning and that’s all because of you!” Ha Rin told him and glared.

 

“Well… I—“

 

“Don’t! I’m not up for your sentiments now nerdy loner!” Ha Rin stated and dried her hands by the towel hanging by the refrigerator’s handle.

 

“Done! I’ll do my own thing in my room and you do your own alright? I want no disturbance from you.” Ha Rin said in a demanding tone and went to her room upstairs and locked it.

 

Eunhyuk smirked as something came into his mind. “Her own thing? Romantic Korean dramas on a Sunday again I guess.” He said and got his books from his room.

 

He came back and went to the dining room to start on his homework with ease and in a relaxed manner.

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Dongsaeng! What are you up to? Meet us at the mall right now!” Min Young unnie said as soon as I answered her call at around 2:00 in the afternoon.

 

“I can’t unnie, too many things to do, and besides, I’m not feeling well today.” I lied and faked a cough.

 

“OMO! Is it that bad? Are you okay?” Min Young unnie asked in panic.

 

“Well, I—“

 

“Yah! Park Ha Rin! Are you sick?! Do you want us to come over and look after you?” Kyuhyun oppa shouted and there I realized that I was on loud speaker.

 

“You’re with our oppadeul?” I asked just to be sure.

 

“YES!” They answered in unison.

 

“Is it nerdy loner’s fault?” Ae Rin questioned.

 

“What? No! I’m not in the mood to go out, I just want to rest for today. You guys enjoy yourselves for me alright?” I told them since I’m only halfway through the drama I’m watching.

 

“Okay! Get well soon Ha Rin-ah!” They said and hung up afterwards.

 

“Good! Now I can continue.” I said and pressed play on my DVD player’s remote with a big smile on my face.

 

-

-

-

 

I’m almost finished on the last episode around 7:00 in the evening when my stomach began to growl in hunger out of the blue.

 

“That’s my cue to get some food!” I told myself and quickly went downstairs. I then noticed nerdy loner sleeping soundly on top of his book on the dining table.

 

“This nerd works so hard. Aigoo!” I muttered in a low voice and an idea suddenly popped into my mind as I made my way to the refrigerator to get food.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

I stirred on my sleep when I heard a door banged upstairs. When I opened my eyes and looked around I realized that its already dark outside.

 

I noticed that there was a strawberry milk carton in front of me. I held onto it as I rub my eyes staring at the attached not to it, a smile formed on my lips.

 

I heard this was your favorite. Drink this and get some rest nerdy loner. J

 

“I didn’t know that you can be thoughtful too, Ms. Queenka.” Eunhyuk said looking at the milk smiling foolishly.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

 

---