All Out

Tamed And Untamed

No One’s POV

 

 

 

Ha Rin woke up late and when she went down the stairs she's all dressed up already and ready to go.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” Eunhyuk asked her sarcastically.

 

“Out.” She said simply with an excited smile on her face.

 

“Aren’t you forgetting anything? It’s a Saturday.” Eunhyuk reprimanded her raising an eyebrow at her.

 

Ha Rin gasped as she finally knew what he’s on about. “Omo! General cleaning today! I totally forgot. I’ll pass, I promised my friends I’ll come with them today.” She said.

 

"Just your friends?" Eunhyuk asked inquisitively.

 

"Jonghyun will be there too." Ha Rin said earnestly.

 

Eunhyuk frowned. "A girl like you should be responsible enough to remember things even the little things like cleaning the house for instance." He told her seriously.

 

"What's your problem?!" Ha Rin demanded annoyed at his attitude.

 

"You." Eunhyuk whispered as he lowered his head.

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing. You should go; your friends and your date are waiting." Eunhyuk muttered monotonously.

 

Ha Rin didn’t say anything as he glared at him instead and stormed off the house without a word.

 

"I thought we were getting along already.” Eunhyuk whispered in disappointment and continued on cleaning alone this time.

 

"His sentiments are back, I thought we're okay." Ha Rin mumbled in frustration as she stood by their doorstep.

 

Her thoughts were interrupted when her phone rang as she was still standing by the house’s main door.

 

"Yes unnie, I'm on my way. See you later." Ha Rin said quickly as it was Min Young who called her asking where she is.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Cheers!” My friends and I clicked our glasses together here at Pizza Hut for lunch as our celebration for my very first perfect quiz.

 

“This might be really shallow for other people but hey, we’re still happy that you got a high score on that quiz dongsaeng.” Teukie oppa expressed with a smile.

 

“Thanks oppa. But that’s not all, this is my way of making up to you guys, I know I haven’t been spending much time with you for the past week, I’m sorry.” I apologized genuinely.

 

“And its all because of that Jonghyun.” Min Young unnie blurted out bitterly.

 

Min Gi, Ae Rin and I gave her an are-you-serious-look. “Ha Rin unnie’s already apologizing, give her a break unnie!” Min Gi told her.

 

“Alright, I’m sorry dongsaeng.” Min Young said and smiled at me.

 

“Wait! So you really are dating Jonghyun now?” Kangin oppa asked me.

 

I nodded shyly. “Wow! Our Ha Rin is finally dating now! That’s new!” Kyuhyun oppa exclaimed and they all laughed.

 

“You guys really find that funny huh?” I said and pouted.

 

“Can you blame us?” Kyuhyun oppa questioned and laughed even more.

 

I slapped his arm lightly. “Whatever.” I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

 

“Okay, stop. Is this just me or am I seeing Jonghyun standing outside?” Teukie oppa asked as he was the first one to recover.

 

Min Young unnie peeked and knitted her eyebrows automatically since she was sitting beside Teukie oppa.

 

“Yes it’s him. Why is he here dongsaeng?” Min Young unnie interrogated and raised an eyebrow at me in suspicion.

 

“Well…” I lowered my head as I tried to think of what to say.

 

“I thought it’ll just be us?” Min Young unnie insisted and all my friends’ attention was on me waiting for my answer.

 

“I’ll answer that when I’m with him alright? I’ll be back.” I said and stood up from my seat and rushed to where Jonghyun was waiting.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“So what is it now?” Min Young asked as soon as Ha Rin and Jonghyun had sat down on their table.

 

“I invited Jonghyun personally so we could tell you guys that we’re…” Ha Rin paused and looked at Jonghyun.

 

“Officially a couple.” Jonghyun finished off for her with a proud smirk.

 

Ha Rin’s friends had their eyes almost bulged out of their eye sockets upon hearing this.

 

“S-since when?!” Min Young asked.

 

“Just yesterday.” Ha Rin said softly.

 

Min Young shook her head but Min Gi and Ae Rin took it with an opposite reaction from her.

 

“Congratulations unnie!” Min Gi and Ae Rin cheered loudly and went by Ha Rin’s side to hug her happily.

 

“Thanks!” Ha Rin said and grinned as Min Gi and Ae Rin smiled at Jonghyun.

 

“I guess we couldn’t do anything about it now. I’m happy if you’re happy dongsaeng.” Kangin said with a smile.

 

“Me too! And you Jonghyun, if you hurt her you’ll have to kiss your kingka status overnight. Keep that in mind.” Kyuhyun threatened.

 

“Oppa!” Ha Rin said and widened her eyes at Kyuhyun.

 

“No Ha Rin, Kyuhyun’s right. We’re watching you from a far, understand Jonghyun?” Leeteuk finally spoke up in a protective tone.

 

Jonghyun just gave him a firm nod of acknowledgement of what he said. Ha Rin noticed how Leeteuk nudged Min Young.

 

Min Young cleared and looked serious. “I agree with everything that our oppadeul had said.” She said and continued on eating.

 

“I guess we pulled that off.” Ha Rin whispered in Jonghyun’s ear as he just smiled at her.

 

-

-

 

The group’s late lunch went on with light conversations here and there and without Ha Rin’s knowledge her friends had been watching her with Jonghyun all this time.

 

“Let’s go play on the arcade at the second floor!” Min Gi and Ae Rin suggested as they went out of Pizza Hut.

 

“That’ll be fun! Let’s go?” Ha Rin asked Jonghyun.

 

“Sure, you’ll be there so of course I would go.” Jonghyun said softly as he was holding her hands.

 

“Great!” Ha Rin cheered and pulled Jonghyun with her as she ran with Min Gi and Ae Rin excitedly.

 

Kangin took a halt as he noticed a pair missing. “Hyung! Aren’t you coming?” He asked Leeteuk and Min Young standing still behind him and Kyuhyun.

 

“You guys go first, we’ll follow.” Leeteuk stated.

 

Kangin nodded and he walked off with Kyuhyun by his side following the girls who were already a few meters away from them.

 

“She goes all out, what’s with him that Ha Rin’s acting like that?” Min Young said as she noticed how Ha Rin almost fed Jonghyun earlier.

 

“Maybe she really does like him.” Leeteuk told her.

 

“But its too much.” Min Young uttered.

 

“Give her the benefit of the doubt, it’s her first time, let her be.” Leeteuk said with a smile.

 

“But aren’t you worried?” She asked in concern.

 

“Honestly speaking, I am, but we can’t just stop them especially now that they just started.” Leeteuk pointed out.

 

Min Young shrugged her shoulders as she sighed. “Come on, let’s go and stop thinking about it for now. We’ll have fun.” Leeteuk said and held out his hand at her.

 

She gladly took it with a smile and they walked their way to where their friends are holding each other’s hands.

 

-

-

 

When Leeteuk and Min Young arrived all their friends were scattered around but both of them sighted a couple in particular.

 

“At least our dongsaeng looks happy.” Leeteuk stated with a smile.

 

“Yes she does, and that’s what matters to us, for now. Right oppa?” Min Young said.

 

“Yeah, let’s go and play.” Leeteuk said and dragged her to where Kangin and Kyuhyun are.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

---