Revision With Ms. Queenka

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Love Hate – f(x)]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Why do you even have to study that history of science thingy? Would you need it in the future? This is a waste of space in your brain, seriously!” Ha Rin exclaimed.

 

Straight after cleaning the dishes after breakfast they are now in the living room sitting beside each other on the floor studying for Eunhyuk’s quiz bee.

 

“That’s because these questions might come up tomorrow I need to know everything by then.” Eunhyuk explained to her.

 

“But look at these dictionaries its too thick and its too many.” Ha Rin said and looked at the piled books in front of them.

 

“For the nth time, they are not dictionaries Ha Rin-ssi, they are encyclopedias and atlases.” Eunhyuk pointed out and heaved a sigh.

 

“What? I don’t think so! Its just full of words, they are dictionaries!” Ha Rin argued.

 

“No! they are different things Ha Rin-ssi.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“What’s different? They both contain words, useless words to be exact and they are all thick. So I don’t see a difference in that.” Ha Rin explained herself.

 

“Aiissh!” Eunhyuk gave up and just sighed in frustration.

 

Ha Rin giggled evilly as she saw how Eunhyuk looks. She then stood up all of a sudden.

 

“Where are you going? I thought you’ll—” Eunhyuk looked up in alarm.

 

“I’ll just get the two of us something to eat, I’ll be back. Don’t worry; I’ll annoy you all day.” Ha Rin said and winked.

 

After a minute or two, Ha Rin came back with a tray of food which are cupcakes, cookies and cake which also includes Eunhyuk’s strawberry milk.

 

“Here, drink this first. You’ve been studying for almost two hours straight now. Come on.” Ha Rin said as she poured strawberry milk on one glass and handed it to him.

 

“And its almost the same as how long you’ve been complaining about what I’m studying about.” Eunhyuk told her.

 

“Whatever. Drink this, now.” Ha Rin commanded and Eunhyuk took the glass from her and finished it with one shot.

 

“More?” Ha Rin asked and poured some more on his glass.

 

“Are you trying to get me drunk just because this is my favorite milk?” Eunhyuk asked her in suspicion.

 

Ha Rin gave him a bewildered look. “What? You can get drunk by milk? I never knew that. Wow!” She said in awe.

 

Eunhyuk laughed out loud. “Aigoo! Of course you can’t, silly girl!” He said and knocked her head lightly.

 

“Oh? But you said…”

 

“Not because I just said it doesn’t mean its true, I was kidding.” Eunhyuk explained to her.

 

“But you’re smart, I thought all the things you say are true because you kind of know mostly everything.” Ha Rin said.

 

“How did it all start? How did you become so smart?” Ha Rin added in interest and scooted much closer to him instinctively.

 

“Well, it was all because of my parents influence. Ever since I was a child, I was already surrounded with books.” Eunhyuk began his story.

 

As Eunhyuk was being very detailed about everything Ha Rin was unconsciously listening attentively to what he says and it actually fascinates her.

 

She was amazed on how he had managed to have that effort in him to do his best on studying just so he can make his parents proud.

 

It made her realize something; she never excelled in school and never thought of making her own parents proud of her.

 

“I have to admit, your story is inspiring. You really are not a nerd for nothing.” Ha Rin said truthfully as he had wrapped up.

 

“Well, thanks, coming from you makes me feel glad that I’ve shared that little story about me.” Eunhyuk said and smiled. She smiled back at him.

 

“I maybe all that, but there’s one thing I really don’t know about.” Eunhyuk muttered and lowered his head.

 

“What is it then?” Ha Rin questioned him in curiosity.

 

“Love.” Eunhyuk mumbled as he looked up at her gazing into her eyes.

 

Ha Rin never assumed this kind of matter would come from him. She stared back at him and there she was, glued to his gaze.

 

After a moment, she looked away as she knew she was staring at him for too long already.

 

“Hmm, love. Who knows about love? I was fooled by the kingka because of that stupid love thing.” Ha Rin stated bitterly.

 

“This is about him now right?” Eunhyuk questioned in an irritated voice since Jonghyun was in their conversation now.

 

“Who else? Of course its about that jerk!” Ha Rin scoffed in anger.

 

“Let’s not talk about him now, he’s not a topic I’m very fond of.” Eunhyuk told her.

 

“Yeah you’re right. Let’s just get back on making you win the competition tomorrow.” Ha Rin said and opened one of his books and started reading it.

 

“Now we’re really going to study?” Eunhyuk asked earnestly.

 

“Yes, now come on.” Ha Rin said and pulled him by his arm and showed him the page she was on.

 

-

-

 

“MUAHAHA! You got it wrong! For the very first time! Wow!” Ha Rin laughed out loud and slapped his arm playfully.

 

“Huh? What?” Eunhyuk scratched his head in both confusion and shock and took the book from her.

 

“Yes you did! We were studying for the whole day now and you even got the last question wrong? Aigoo!” Ha Rin stated and giggled more.

 

“Fine! Ask me more!” Eunhyuk demanded in order to redeem himself.

 

“I don’t think so Eunhyuk-ssi. We had enough for one day, what you should do now is rest. Look at the time, its past 7:00 in the evening already.” Ha Rin pointed out.

 

“But—“

 

“No buts nerdy, get some sleep.” Ha Rin said and pat both of his cheeks lightly and walked off on her way to her room.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---