Ms. Queenka's Obssession

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Y – Super Junior]

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Unnie! What do you think about this one?” Ae Rin asked as she showed me the fifth dress she had tried on as we’re all immersed by shopping.

 

“That’s okay.” I said monotonously and sat on one corner playing with my phone.

 

“Ae Rin-ah, let’s pay for these now. Come on.” Min Young unnie called out and she quickly came to her by the counter.

 

“I’ll go to the coffee shop first, see you later girls.” I told them and walked off without looking back.

 

-

-

 

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Min Young unnie demanded as soon as the three of them sat down here at the coffee shop with me.

 

“What?” I asked naively.

 

“You’ve been very grumpy from the moment you arrived here at the mall with us.” Min Gi began.

 

“And whenever I ask for your opinion you would give me short answers which you usually don’t do.” Ae Rin added with a pout.

 

“But you look good on anything you wear anyway.” I told her and forced a small smile.

 

“See! That’s a smile by force. Tell us, what’s going on? Is this about your new house?” Min Young unnie asked inquisitively.

 

“Its frustrating just by thinking about it!” I said with a heavy sigh.

 

“And things like that should be talked about. Let it all out.” Min Young unnie advised with a smile.

 

I closed my eyes and all the things he had said from the moment that he set foot on the house replayed on my mind.

 

“If she’s all that, then what can I get from her?”

 

“Sometimes, spending money by sharing it has more meaning than wasting it on your own unnecessary benefit.”

 

“Then why will you be out with your friends again for today just like yesterday?”

 

“I don’t think so Ms. Park. In this house you should learn how to clean your own mess. You don’t have your maid to clean it for you. Don’t you think?”

 

“Yah! Are you okay?” Min Gi said and shook me lightly as I opened my eyes with a frown on my face.

 

I banged the table which startled the three of them. “What if, you’re forced to be with someone totally different from who you are?! What would you feel?!” I asked them.

 

“That—“

 

“You’re the arrogant girl in front of everyone holding a reputation but unfortunately, they are times when that person just wins over you and you couldn’t say anything!” I went on in a raised voice.

 

“I—“

 

“Isn’t that the most frustrating thing that could happen?! Especially if its with us queenkas!” I said and knitted my eyebrows crossing my arms together.

 

My three best friends looked at each other and began to laugh hysterically. And this made me confused.

 

“YAH! You told me to tell you what’s boring me then know you’re laughing at me like a made a fool of myself?!” I said in annoyance.

 

“I’m sorry but, I think we can all agree that your problem has a simple answer and it’s funny because you can’t figure it out yet.” Min Young unnie said between giggles.

 

“And what is it?”

 

“Let us ask you some questions first, does this person makes you feel you’re such a fool whenever he or she says something to you?” Min Gi asked with a smile.

 

I gave her a firm nod. “And just leaves your mind hanging from what he or she said?” Ae Rin questioned further.

 

“Yes.” I said in defeat.

 

“You couldn’t think of anything else to say and just keep your mouth shut?” Min Gi asked and I nodded again.

 

“That’s it! You found your match then!” Min Young said in a conclusion and clapped her hands together in glee.

 

“I did?” I asked myself confounded.

 

“Totally! So who is the lucky one that could win over our queenka?” Ae Rin asked and wiggled her eyebrows with so much interest.

 

“No one! Let’s drop this and go on shopping again! Come on!” I said as I stood up and quickly walked off away from my nosy friends.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

-

-

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“I just got home, I’m really sorry I had to leave first. I’m not feeling well, besides it’s already 7pm anyway. You girls take care alright?” Ha Rin said trying to sound sick.

 

Ha Rin hung up quickly and went upstairs in a rush with a big smile plastered on her face as she entered her room.

 

“Now it’s my time to watch and enjoy!” Ha Rin exclaimed and pressed play on her DVD player sitting on the floor happily.

 

“I’m sorry my dear friends, but this is something I do secretly behind your back.” Ha Rin told herself and laughed evilly.

 

-

-

 

“Eeepp!” Eunhyuk heard a squeal as he pass by Ha Rin’s room and took a halt in front of her bedroom door. With a little space open, he peeked inside her room and smirked.

 

“Who would have thought that a queenka like her has an obsession watching romantic Korean dramas?” He murmured in disbelief as he closed the door in complete silence.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---