Morning Dates

Tamed And Untamed

No One’s POV

 

 

 

“Thanks God its Friday!” Ha Rin exclaimed as she and Eunhyuk were having their breakfast before leaving for school.

 

Eunhyuk smiled. Then something occurred to him. “I wonder what happened to Donghae and Min Young-ssi last night.” He said and chuckled.

 

Ha Rin giggled. “Min Young unnie hasn’t called me yet to complain, so maybe it went well.” She said.

 

“Donghae hasn’t called for my advice too. They must’ve enjoyed their time together. Don’t you think?” Eunhyuk asked her.

 

“I don’t know. Why don’t we call—“

 

Ha Rin was cut off by their doorbell. They looked at each other and raced to the main door.

 

-

-

 

“What are you doing here?” Donghae and Min Young asked each other as they stood at their best friend’s doorstep.

 

“Are you stalking me?” Min Young questioned him suspiciously.

 

Donghae gave her a look. “I’d love to! But I’m here to see my best friend, but it’s a good thing that you followed me here—“

 

“I didn’t—“

 

“I wanted to see you too, so no worries.” Donghae muttered and pressed on the doorbell.

 

In an instant, the door opened with both Eunhyuk and Ha Rin grinning at the two of them.

 

“What a pleasant surprise unnie!” Ha Rin greeted with a big grin on her face.

 

“And you even brought my buddy with you Min Young-ssi. What can we do for you?” Eunhyuk asked mischievously.

 

“We need to talk!” Donghae and Min Young demanded and went inside the house.

 

“You spent one night together and now you speak at the same time?” Ha Rin teased.

 

“Shut up!” Min Young grunted and dragged her friend upstairs to her room.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Spill the beans now Shin Min Young.” I said in interest as we sat down facing each other on my bed.

 

“He’s one persistent guy you know, he’s just so…”

 

“Your type?” I asked her and Min Young gave her a disapproving look.

 

“Oh! Come on unnie! We both know that he fits your ideal man even before we met our oppadeul, we knew you liked to be with someone exactly like Donghae.” Ha Rin explained.

 

“You’re supposed to be my best friend. Why are you making this even harder for me?” Min Young asked and sighed in frustration as she covered her face with her hands.

 

“I know you’re with Leeteuk oppa right now, but with your words I knew that you had considered giving him a chance right?” Ha Rin questioned.

 

Min Young was silent and kept her head hung low still hiding her face from the obvious truth.

 

“Take all of these as you being friendly to him since he’s Eunhyuk’s friend too, simple.” Ha Rin suggested.

 

“He asked a question that made me think twice and eventually say yes.” Min Young confessed out of the blue.

 

“What question was that?” Ha Rin asked nosily.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Do you really think he’s the one for you that you won’t even give me a chance to prove that I can be the better man? Its not like you’re tied to him already right?” Donghae restated the question he had asked Min Young the night before to his best friend.

 

“You clearly made a point there. How can she say no?” Eunhyuk muttered factually.

 

“Exactly! So now I’m in the game, of who could win her heart better.” Donghae exclaimed in satisfaction.

 

“Alright. I’m just behind you on this, but please know where you stand exactly, okay?” Eunhyuk advised in a brotherly way.

 

“Sure!” Donghae said and give his friend a smile of assurance.

 

“Quit the chit-chats because we still have to go to school.” Ha Rin blurted out as she and Min Young walked towards them.

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae stood up from sitting on the couch smiling at Ha Rin and Min Young.

 

“So, who’s riding with whom?” Eunhyuk questioned.

 

“Let’s see… Hmmm…” Ha Rin trailed off as her phone rang as the same time as Eunhyuk’s phone.

 

As they were both on their phone conversations Donghae and Min Young stood beside each other in silence.

 

“Sorry guys but Jonghyun said he’ll pick me up right now.” Ha Rin said cautiously as she knew Eunhyuk was just standing beside her.

 

“And Hyoyeon called to ask if we could meet up at the bus stop to go to school together.” Eunhyuk stated in almost a whisper afraid on how Ha Rin would react.

 

Ha Rin and Eunhyuk locked eyes in silence for a moment. Then Min Young and Donghae took the chance and cough loudly.

 

“I think we’ll go first. I don’t want Min Young to be late. Have fun with your dates.” Donghae said and held onto Min Young’s hand as they got out of the house.

 

-

-

 

“I find this funny, we always end up being together. Don’t you think this is destiny calling?” Donghae said with a smile as they drove off on the way to Min Young’s school.

 

“Destiny huh? Very funny.” Min Young said nonchalantly but gave in with a light giggle.

 

“So tell me, who really are Hyoyeon and Jonghyun to our friends’ life?” Donghae asked inquisitively.

 

“To cut the long story short, they are the girl and guy versions of our friends, well that’s how they call it at least.” Min Young explicated.

 

“Oh, but correct me if I’m wrong alright, Eunhyuk and Ha Rin, don’t you think they’re…”

 

“Yeah I know, I can feel it too. But is there something we can do for them?” Min Young questioned as she tilted her head to the side to peer at him.

 

“Nah, its better if we let them figure it own on their own, they’re old enough anyway.” Donghae muttered.

 

“My point exactly.” Min Young exclaimed with a smile.

 

Her phone began to ring unexpectedly; she widened her eyes as she saw who the caller was.

 

“Min Young-ah, are you still in your house? I’ll drive you to school today.” Leeteuk said firmly.

 

“T-there’s no need oppa, I’m already on my way to school now.” Min Young lied and cautiously looked at Donghae.

 

“Oh really?” Who are you with?” Leeteuk asked casually.

 

“I’m with a friend oppa. Don’t worry, I’ll call you later okay?” Min Young said.

 

“Alright! Take care my angel, I love you.” Leeteuk whispered sweetly.

 

“Bye oppa.” She said and hung up quickly.

 

“So now we’re friends huh? Why didn’t you tell him that you’re with me?” Donghae asked curiously.

 

“Chaos will happen if I did. Judging by how he looked at you last night, he doesn’t really like your presence so no thank you.” Min Young pointed out.

 

Donghae then took a halt as they already arrived and parked his car in front of the school.

 

“So this means you really are giving a chance now?” He asked and shifted on his seat to face her.

 

“Min Young looked at him straight in the eye. “I’m with you now right?” Isn’t that enough?” She mumbled.

 

Donghae gladly smiled and clutched her hand tightly. “You won’t regret this Min Young-ah. I promise.” He said honestly and gazed into her eyes.

 

“Make sure of that. I need to go now. Thanks for the ride. Bye.” She said but before she could go, Donghae kissed her hands softly and smiled at her.

 

“Take care.” He said in concern and she smiled back as she went out of his car.

 

-

-

-

 

“You really didn’t have to give me this but thank you, I appreciate it.” Ha Rin told Jonghyun as she held onto her bouquet of roses from him walking inside the school.

 

At the same time, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon arrived and saw the two of them. Jonghyun noticed Eunhyuk looking their way and without Ha Rin’s notice he gave Eunhyuk a deadly glare with a smirk.

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

 

---