By All Means

Tamed And Untamed

 

[Play the song: Saying I Love You – Wonder Girls]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

 

“Aigoo! I’m so tired.” Ha Rin heaved out and sat down on her bed as soon as they arrived home with Eunhyuk by her door.

 

She looked at him and noticed him uneasy at something. “Hey, come here. What’s wrong?” She asked as he walked towards her and stood across her.

 

Ha Rin stood up. “Are you okay—“ Ha Rin was cut off as Eunhyuk held onto her hand when she was about to touch his forehead to check his temperature.

 

“Thank you.” He said in almost a whisper and kissed the back of her hand and hugged her tight. “For what?” She asked in confusion as she hugged him back.

 

“Thank you for this night, for being my date, for everything.” Eunhyuk exclaimed gratefully with their arms tightened around each other.

 

“You’re welcome I—Ooff!” Ha Rin landed with her back flat on her bed and Eunhyuk on top of her with his hands at either side of her head as he tripped them both over.

 

Both of them stopped breathing for a moment with their hearts pumping almost at the same speed conscious of their position and how close their faces are from each other.

 

They stared in each other’s eyes in silence. “Y-you know, I…” Eunhyuk stuttered.

 

“Y-yes?”

 

“Uhm. I. I just…”

 

“If you have nothing to say then I we should just—“ She was about to move to the side and pull away from him but he stopped her by pinning her arms on her bed.

 

“I know I’m not the hottest guy in the universe and I’m not as handsome as your dream guy is. I’m dumb at times and I have a lot of fears.”

 

“What are you—“ He intercepted her by placing a finger on her lips. He exhaled nervously.

 

“But trust me. I’ll protect you. I’ll take care of you. My words won’t come out but you made them overflow. I’m yours and I promise to love you always. I love you Ms. Queenka.” He confessed and said those three words sweetly.

 

Ha Rin had her eyes wide open and gulped the lump that formed in . She shook her head and smirked at him.

 

Eunhyuk was confused by her reaction and thought of rejection. But she pulled him much closer by his tie with their lips almost touching.

 

“That was a very bad thing to say nerdy loner.” She whispered in his ear seductively that sent chills down his spine still confused on what’s happening.

 

“You just made things worse as its already is.” She murmured again in the same tone of voice.

 

Eunhyuk then had the guts to look at her. “What are you—“

 

“And once again, you have big time. “ She cut him off and there she smashed her lips onto his wrapping her arms around his neck.

 

Eunhyuk hesitated and didn’t kiss her back but she felt it and deepened the kiss instantly. That’s when he stopped holding back and kissed her eventually.

 

When they were about to reach the Ha Rin stopped abruptly. “Do you really want us to do this?” She questioned him cautiously.

 

Eunhyuk sneered. “You said I’m yours right? Then take all of me with you then, by all means.” He said and kissed her quickly not waiting for her response.

 

She pulled back again pushing him lightly. “I forgot to say but, I love you too my hot nerdy loner.” Ha Rin blurted out with a smile.

 

Eunhyuk smiled widely upon hearing her and without any hesitations in my mind he kissed her much eagerly this time pouring all the love he has for her.

 

Ha Rin felt the same way as she knew that tonight there won’t be any more restraints, pretentions and denials between them.

 

The room heated up as quickly as expected as the new official couple made love the whole night away putting everything aside because tonight it’ll just be about the two of them and their love for each other.

 

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---