Not Threatened?

Tamed And Untamed

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

 

“Now, what is Literature? Define.” I asked her as we were both in our school’s park my head lying on her lap on the grass under the tree.

 

Ha Rin looked down on me and blinked twice as she thought of the answer. “Literature is defined as the body of written works of a language, period or culture.” She answered in confidence.

 

“Enough revising, you know your stuff and you’re good to go.” I said and closed her book and flunked it on the side.

 

“What? But I should be—“

 

“No, you’re ready for the exam, can’t we give it a rest just for this moment?” I asked and sat up beside her.

 

She gave me a look of disbelief. “Is this true or am I just hearing things? My hot nerdy loner wants to give studying a rest? Are you sick?” She asked and touched my forehead. I grabbed her hand and held on it tight.

 

 “No, I really want us to just enjoy our moment together now, alone. We’re always with your friends studying for exams and I miss being alone with you.” I said honestly.

 

“What do you mean? We’re in our house 24/7, what more alone time do you want?” She questioned.

 

I gave her a look. “Come on, we study in Min Young’s house and when we get home you’ll go straight to your room and sleep and in the morning we’ll leave the house early since we go by bus now.” I elaborated.

 

“And your point is?”

 

“I miss you, simple.” I said and started to lean in as we both closed our eyes almost at the same time.

 

When I knew that our lips were almost touching a sudden voice screamed. “Dongsaeng!” Min Young called out.

 

Ha Rin stood up quickly and faced her best friend. I grunted in frustration as I tilted my head to the side.

 

“It’s time for us to go, come on.” Min Young told her impatiently. Ha Rin took her bag immediately and walked towards where Min Young was standing.

 

My shoulders deflated instinctively and kept my head hung low since I kind of felt abandoned as she just walked out on me.

 

I was about to walk the other way but I felt someone tugged on my wrist. I turned around and she was still there. She smiled and pecked my cheeks. “I’ll see you later. Wish me luck.” She said and grinned.

 

I gave her a quick yet tight hug and smiled back as I let go. “Go on, rock that test as you wish. I know you’ll just be fine. Take care.” I said and winked as she ran to where Min Young was waiting.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

-

-

-

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

 

“YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! We passed all our exams! Woot!” The four queenkas squealed and jumped together like little kids as they patiently waited for the results to come out in their school almost past 7:00 in the evening.

 

They shared a group hugged and when Ha Rin let go she looked around for the person that helped her from the very beginning.

 

“What’s the—“ Ha Rin cut him off as she jumped in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck overjoyed.

 

“I passed Eunhyuk-ah! I wouldn’t be able to do it without you.” She whispered gratefully. Eunhyuk set her down on her foot and grinned.

 

“Congratulations but its not me, its all you Ha Rin-ah, you were the one who answered the exams correctly right? Not me, so obviously it’s all because of you and your hard work.”  Eunhyuk said and placed his hands on both sides of her shoulders.

 

“Sorry to disrupt the moment again but hey, you helped us too Eunhyuk, and Donghae oppa.” Min Young popped out on them once again.

 

“Where is Donghae oppa?! Can we see him so we could thank him personally?” Min Gi questioned eagerly.

 

“Yeah, he’s outside already. Why not tell him yourself right now? Let’s go.” Eunhyuk asked and they all walked out of the school to meet with Donghae.

 

Ha Rin was towing behind and took an abrupt halt as she felt her phone vibrate intensively on her pocket.

 

Don’t be too happy, it might not last that long now. Be careful.

-Unknown

 

Ha Rin felt the cold vibe spread through her body as once again she had received another weird text message from an unknown person which has been going on for a week.

 

She looked around and realized she was alone in the dark long hallway of their school. Her forehead started forming beaded sweat and quickly came running out of the school where all her friends were waiting.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Ow!” I yelped in pain as a rock was thrown right on my forehead. I frowned as it began to sting. I scanned my surroundings quickly and found no one as the night deepened.

 

Eunhyuk then looked back at me as he was already opening our house’s main door.  He rushed towards me and looked worried in an instant.

 

“Your forehead’s bleeding. What happened?” He asked in concern.

 

“Well, I-I—“

 

“Come on, let’s clean that quickly.” He said and dragged me inside the house and sat me down on the couch in the living room.

 

After a couple of minutes he came back with the first aid kit and an ice pack. “Where did you get that from? And please tell me honestly, stop making excuses, this is the third time that it happened to you. What’s wrong?” He said as he dabbed cotton on my bleeding forehead.

 

I kept quiet still doubting if I should tell him or not, including the text messages and occasional phone calls.

 

“Okay done. Now, will you tell me what’s going on?” He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

 

I heaved out a sigh of defeat. “I don’t really know who’s behind it but yeah, its been a while and I’ve been receiving messages constantly, sometimes phone calls too. But I would just normally ignore it because—“

 

“Ignore it?! What if it’s a stalker of yours or something? Or Jonghyun? Or someone else? Gosh Ha Rin! Why didn’t you tell me earlier I should have asked—“

 

“Will you relax and sit back down.” I commanded as I held him by his wrist.

 

“I’m fine, can’t you see it? The messages are threatening but its not working, whoever’s behind this has to try harder.” I said trying to sound brave though worry still remained inside me.

 

“See! You said it yourself, it’s threatening. What if your life depended on it? What if you—“

 

I intercepted him as I cupped his face and made him look at me since I know where he’ll go at in this conversation.

 

“Nothing will happen, I’m the queenka for crying out loud, and whoever this is might just be one of the es that are born with insecurities. I can handle myself. Stop worrying okay?” I said and smiled trying to reassure him as I could.

 

He sighed and kissed my right palm. “Fine, but if this happens again a message or a phone call, tell me first alright?” He asked and I nodded.

 

“Let’s go to sleep, the food in Min Young’s house filled my stomach well. I deserve a good night sleep.” He said and we stood up together on our way up to our own rooms.

 

“Who could you be?” I asked myself as I entered my room and read the latest message I’ve received from this unknown person tonight.

 

I shrug the horrifying thoughts that are forming on my mind and jumped on my bed face first and tried to sleep it off.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

---