Pancakes

Tamed And Untamed

No One’s POV

 

 

On a Sunday morning, Ha Rin woke up earlier than usual and was already setting up the dining table for breakfast.

 

"Wow! What happened here?" Eunhyuk cried out as he descended on the stairs and saw how the table was already prepared.

 

"Oh, good morning! Just in time. Let's eat!" Ha Rin exclaimed as she came from the kitchen with a carton of strawberry milk and a bottle of water.

 

"I think you're making a habit of waking up late which is so unlike you." Ha Rin then muttered factually.

 

"And you're making a habit of being nice, too nice and it’s definitely not the queenka I knew." Eunhyuk pointed out as he sat down.

 

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult." Ha Rin said and raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"You tell me." He said with a grin.

 

"Whatever!" Ha Rin said and stuck her tongue at him.

 

"I still couldn't believe you cooked this. You did this right?" Eunhyuk asked still in doubt.

 

"Don't exaggerate! It’s just pancakes for crying out loud." Ha Rin exclaimed.

 

"Right, let's see how it tastes then." He said and cut a slice from his piece and chewed carefully.

 

Ha Rin looked at him in anticipation with her eyes wide open hoping he would like it. Eunhyuk’s face suddenly gave out a disgusted look and her face fell instantly.

 

She stood up to walk away from the embarrassment but he held her back. "What?! You didn't like it right?!" Ha Rin sneered in disappointment.

 

"I didn't say anything yet! Sit down and finish this with me." Eunhyuk commanded cautiously. She puffed her cheeks and pouted as she eventually followed what he said.

 

"This is not bad for a first timer like you Ha Rin-ssi. I'm amazed." He said in awe and smiled at her.

 

Her face brightened like a little girl who just got her first present from Santa Claus. He gave her a firm nod and couldn't help but chuckle on her reaction.

 

Ha Rin then taste her first ever cooked food excitedly. "Hmm... You're right! It’s not bad!" She exclaimed proudly.

 

"What has gotten into your little brain to do this huh?" Eunhyuk questioned curiously.

 

"Yah! Now you're calling my brain little?!" She snapped and glared at him.

 

"Well it is, isn't it?" Eunhyuk more with a smirk.

 

"YAH!" Ha Rin shouted and slapped his arm lightly.

 

"Okay sorry, I'll stop now. But seriously, why cook breakfast on a Sunday?" Eunhyuk insisted.

 

"I wanted to; because I know you'll have the quiz tomorrow. I want to do something for you." Ha Rin stated with a small smile.

 

Eunhyuk was fluttered upon hearing these words from her. "What for? And since when were you interested about the quiz bee?" He asked inquisitively.

 

"Since... I actually don't know. At least we had something to eat than nothing right?" She told him.

 

Eunhyuk just nodded still surprise on how Ha Rin, the queenka can really be unexpected at times.

 

"And since you have it tomorrow, I'll help you study today." Ha Rin proposed with a big smile on her face.

 

"What? Are you serious? Isn't today your Korean dramas day?" Eunhyuk questioned her.

 

"Today's an exception because I want to make sure that you'll win the competition tomorrow. I don't want to live with a loser." Ha Rin stated.

 

"But can you put up with me the entire day of just studying?" Eunhyuk asked in worry.

 

"I think it should be the other way around." Ha Rin sneered at him.

 

Eunhyuk shot her a look. "Don't you miss the bratty queenka inside me?" Ha Rin asked mischievously.

 

"You wouldn't dare." Eunhyuk threatened.

 

"Try me." Ha Rin challenged an evil smile plastered on her face that made Eunhyuk nervous as hell.

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---