Like A Baby

Tamed And Untamed

 No One’s POV

 

 

“I can’t dongsaeng; Leeteuk oppa wants me to accompany him at some event tonight. Sorry.”

 

“We can’t unnie, Ae Rin and I had to go out of town tonight with our parents. There’s a lot of next time right?”

 

“I’m here at Kyuhyun’s house dongsaeng; I drove him home since he was drunk. Sorry Ha Rin-ah, you know that your Kangin oppa loves you right?”

 

Ha Rin frowned and gulped down her Cosmopolitan drink as she think about the reasons why she’s alone right now at Leeteuk’s club.

 

“I’ll have some more please.” She asked the bartender as she was sitting by the bar all by herself.

 

“When you ask them to come with you they’ll say no, and if won’t they’ll complain. Aigoo!” She said to herself and played with her glass.

 

“I don’t think a queenka like you should be alone like this.” Someone said and when she looked at whom it was she was surprised.

 

“What are you doing here Jonghyun-ssi?” She asked him as he was already sitting beside her.

 

“I’ve noticed that you needed company, so here I am.” He said coolly and flashed a smile at her.

 

“Thanks but I’m fine by myself.” She declined.

 

“Oh really? I heard you talking to yourself and its not really appealing to watch.” Jonghyun told her.

 

“You were watching me? Are you a stalker or something?” Ha Rin asked and frowned at him.

 

“I’m guilty on the watching part but not on stalking, not really my thing.” Jonghyun said and smirked.

 

“Why were you watching me?” She asked him curiously.

 

“A queenka as beautiful as you is such a good view to look at, can you blame me?” Jonghyun complimented.

 

Ha Rin managed a smile upon hearing this. “So, your friends ditched you huh? It’s my first time to see you without them.” Jonghyun questioned her and drink from his glass.

 

“You know who my friends are? Are you here often too?” Ha Rin asked him.

 

“Yes, as often as you and your friends. I know that Leeteuk owns this club too.” Jonghyun informed her.

 

Ha Rin was shocked. “Why do you know so much?” She exclaimed.

 

Jonghyun chuckled on her reaction. “It comes with my reputation.” He said with confidence.

 

“Yeah right, you’re our school’s kingka.” Ha Rin said.

 

“And you’re the queenka; don’t you think we’re a perfect pair?” Jonghyun asked her affectionately.

 

“What are you talking about?” Ha Rin seemed lost at his words looking at him.

 

Jonghyun inched his face closer to hers and smirked. Ha Rin widened her eyes as she realized how close their faces are to each other.

 

“I won’t beat around the bush, not my style. I like you, simple.” He said softly gazing at her eyes.

 

Ha Rin was speechless as she wasn’t expecting this from him at a time like this considering the fact that they just met.

 

“That’s impossible, we just met.” Ha Rin managed to say.

 

“I told you, I don’t play around and get things straight out quickly. And if I laid my eyes on something or someone, I go for it.” Jonghyun stated factually.

 

“You must be drunk. You should go. You don’t know what you’re saying.” Ha Rin told him and looked away from his stare.

 

He held onto her chin by his thumb and turned it cautiously facing him again. “I perfectly know what I’m on about Ha Rin.” Jonghyun stated.

 

Ha Rin just looked at him in puzzlement. “So what is it going to be? Are you taking a chance on me Ha Rin?” Jonghyun asked softly and stared straight into her eyes.

 

Ha Rin was speechless as she didn’t know what to say but stared back at him instead, contemplating on his words.

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

-

-

 

“Unnie! She’s here!” Min Gi and Ae Rin cried out as they peeked through the window of Min Young’s house on a Sunday morning.

 

“What is she doing with him?” Min Young asked as she looked out the window too with confused expression.

 

Min Gi and Ae Rin opened the door and dragged Ha Rin inside immediately with big smiles on their faces.

 

“Spill the beans unnie!” Min Gi demanded earnestly.

 

“What?” Ha Rin asked puzzled and looked at Min Young for help.

 

“We saw it dongsaeng, he drove you here.” Min Young said with her eyebrows raised.

 

“Oh! That’s Jonghyun, he insisted so yeah.” Ha Rin said simply.

 

“What? But how? I mean…” Ae Rin said still confused.

 

“He kept me company last night when my friends were busy with different stuff. Thanks to him I wasn’t alone.” Ha Rin said and glared at each of her friends.

 

 

“That’s all in the past now and we’re sorry. Tell us, what’s with Jonghyun?” Min Gi insisted.

 

“He said he likes me, and if I want to take a chance on him.” Ha Rin blurted out and lowered her head warily.

 

“OMO!” Min Gi and Ae Rin yelled out and squealed loudly.

 

“And what did you tell him? Are you going to?! Please say you’ll do unnie!” Ae Rin pleaded.

 

Min Young sighed. “I think the answer’s obvious dongsaeng. Didn’t he just drive her here?” She explained logically.

 

“YAY! Way to go Ha Rin unnie!” Min Gi and Ae Rin cheered happily and walked to Min Young’s kitchen.

 

Ha Rin giggled but stopped when she noticed Min Young’s bothered expression. “What’s wrong unnie?” She asked her.

 

“Are you sure about him dongsaeng?” Min Young questioned her in worry.

 

“I can’t say that I’m 100% sure, but it won’t hurt if I try right?” Ha Rin said.

 

“I hope. If this works out, he’ll be your very first boyfriend right?” Min Young pointed out.

 

Ha Rin nodded shyly. “Bear with me with this, I’m still inexperienced and you know that.” She told her.

 

Min Young giggled. “All of us know that, you may be the queenka and all that, but when it comes to love you’re innocent like a baby.” She said teasingly.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

 

---