I'd Rather

Tamed And Untamed

No One’s POV

 

 

 

“For the very first time in my history of teaching your class, Ms. Park Ha Rin had managed to perfect the test! Congratulations!” Ms. Kim announced right after checking the test.

 

“How?” Her friends mouthed and HR just smirked and winked.

 

“Jonghyun's influencing you with the winking huh?” Min Young asked.

 

“Speaking of, I have to meet up with him right now.” Ha Rin remembered and rushed out of their classroom.

 

“Hi! Guess what?” Ha Rin said excitedly as he came to see Jonghyun in a corner by their school’s corridor.

 

“What?”

 

“I got the highest score on my quiz! See!” Ha Rin exclaimed proudly as she showed him her test paper.

 

“Congratulations!” He exclaimed and hugged her tight.

 

“Thank you, but why did you ask to meet up with me?” Ha Rin asked as she broke off.

 

“I want to ask you something.” He said and Ha Rin looked at him expectantly waiting for him to go on.

 

"You know what my intention is to you from the start right?" He questioned and she nodded nervously not knowing where their conversation is going.

 

"Then I'm asking you now, do you like me back?" He asked straightforward.

 

"Well I..."

 

"Yes or no."

 

Ha Rin breathed out. "Yes." She said softly but enough for him to hear.

 

Jonghyun smirked, pleased to hear her answer. He moved closer as he lifted her chin up with his thumb and kissed her.

 

Ha Rin widened her eyes as she felt her lips on his not knowing what to do. But she responded eventually, after a moment Jonghyun broke off.

 

“This really calls for a celebration! What do you think?” Jonghyun suggested.

 

Ha Rin frowned. "I'll pass tonight. I have other plans. Sorry." She said apologetically and lowered her head.

 

"It’s okay, who are you with then?" He asked.

 

"F-friends." She muttered.

 

"Alright. Come on, I'll walk you back to your room." He said and held her hands with a smile.

 

-

-

 

“Nerdy loner!” Ha Rin called out for him excitedly as he went home straight after school with a box of pizza on her hand.

 

Eunhyuk was going down the stairs as Ha Rin placed the box of pizza on the dining table.

 

"What's the occasion Ha Rin-ssi that you're home exactly after school?" He asked as he approached her.

 

"We're celebrating! I got the highest score on my quiz earlier and that's because of you, thank you nerdy loner." She said gratefully and smiled.

 

Eunhyuk was silent for a moment as Ha Rin gazed at him thankfully. "That's the very first time you spoke to me with so much gratefulness. Wow! I've been influencing you that much huh?" Eunhyuk asked her.

 

She then frowned as she thought about it for a moment. "You're right! I've been like this without me realizing it! I even ditched my friends for this just so I could say thanks to you properly." Ha Rin admitted with a smile.

 

"And you don't regret it?" Eunhyuk questioned cautiously.

 

"Regret what? That you’re influencing me?" She asked and he nodded.

 

"Not really, but this is new to me, either way, it’s what we're here for right?" Ha Rin told him.

 

Eunhyuk grinned. "So now you're really accepting the fact that we're living together?!" He asked a little exaggerated.

 

“Yes, Eunhyuk-ssi.” She said with a warm smile.

 

"You said my name!" He said smiling widely.

 

Ha Rin couldn't help it and giggled to his reaction. "That's one of the first time too, am I right?" She asked and he nodded intently.

 

"Alright. Let's eat this before it gets cold." She stated and sat down and took a piece.

Eunhyuk grinned as he sat down and got a piece for himself too.

 

"You seemed to be in a really good mood Ha Rin-ssi, is this just because you got the highest score on your test earlier?" He asked inquisitively.

 

"Well, that's one. But yes, there's something else, more like someone." Ha Rin corrected herself.

 

"Someone?" Eunhyuk asked in somewhat a hopeful voice.

 

"Wait here; I'll go get us some drinks." Ha Rin said and quickly came to the kitchen and got them both a bottle of soda and two glasses.

 

“If you don't mind me asking, who is this someone?” Eunhyuk insisted as he was curious.

 

Ha Rin smiled widely. "Do you really want to know? I owe this story to my friends but since I'm too happy and you're asking for it then I'll tell you." She stated.

 

"Then I'm honored to be the first one to hear this. So what is it?" Eunhyuk questioned again.

 

"Jonghyun and I... We're like..." Ha Rin paused with a smile but Eunhyuk had freeze on his seat with eyes widened.

 

"I said yes to him today, so we're like..."

 

"Together? L-like a couple?" Eunhyuk stuttered.

 

Ha Rin bit her lip as her cheeks gave out a light shade of pink. "Yes." She said firmly.

 

Eunhyuk was taken aback by this as his eyebrows came together. "Thanks for this Ms. Queenka but I have to revise." He said in an irritated voice and excused himself as he went upstairs to his room.

 

"I'd rather not hear you call me with my name and be grateful to me if the only reason would be Jonghyun." Eunhyuk told himself as he locked his room feeling down all of a sudden.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

 

---