Help Each Other

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Monster – Super Junior]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“W-who? Why? How? Eunhyuk and Ha Rin asked each other at the same time with both their eyes widened at each other.

 

They both took their phones from their pockets and dialed a number together and after a quick short conversation they hung up at the same time.

 

“My parents are coming.” They said to each other firmly.

 

-

-

 

“Please explain everything.” Ha Rin demanded and glared at her parents as soon as they arrived with Eunhyuk’s parents gathered in the living room.

 

Ha Rin’s mom took a deep breath and smiled at her daughter. “You’ll be living with him from now on sweetie.” She said and looked from Eunhyuk to Ha Rin.

 

“What?! Are you crazy?! I don’t even know this guy! Please!” Ha Rin exclaimed and scrutinize Eunhyuk from head to toe in criticism.

 

“Old fashioned. Nerd. Boring.” Ha Rin muttered under her breath as she looked at him with his thick-rimmed black glasses on.

 

“If you’re asking me to live with a stranger then I’d rather be dead right now.” Ha Rin grunted in annoyance.

 

“Watch your mouth young lady!” Ha Rin’s dad said and gave her daughter a reprimanding look aware of Eunhyuk’s parents.

 

“Pssh.” Ha Rin sighed and crossed her arms.

 

“Mom, Dad, what are they talking about?” Eunhyuk asked in his parents in confusion.

 

“Before we answer your question, let us introduce you to each other first, shall we?” Eunhyuk’s mom suggested.

 

“This is our daughter, Ha Rin, Park Ha Rin.” Mrs. Park said receiving no response from Ha Rin who still had a frown on her face.

 

“And this is our son, Hyukjae. Lee Hyukjae, but you can call him Eunhyuk.” Mr. Lee introduced his son and Eunhyuk quickly stood up and bowed in front of Ha Rin’s parents as a sign of respect.

 

“A very respectful young man indeed.” Mrs. Park said in compliment.

 

“Thank you Mrs. Park. But if you don’t mind, what were you talking about earlier?” Eunhyuk asked in a polite manner.

 

“You heard it right son, you’ll be living with her from today onwards.” Eunhyuk’s mom said as calm as possible.

 

“This is the purpose we’re telling you about this morning son.” Eunhyuk’s dad stated with a smile.

 

“What purpose?” Eunhyuk and Ha Rin questioned in unison and glared at each other.

 

“You have to help each other.” Ha Rin’s dad said and gazed from her daughter to Eunhyuk.

 

“What help dad? I don’t need help! Especially if it’ll come from a guy like him! No—“

 

“You certainly do my dearest daughter. Let’s see, for starters, you don’t know anything about house chores.” Mr. Park began.

 

“Very princess like I suppose.” Eunhyuk whispered.

 

“You never excel in school.” Mr. Park went on. Ha Rin bit her lip and sulk on her seat in embarrassment.

 

“Peanut-brained.” Eunhyuk murmured and gave a low chuckle.

 

“What are you laughing about?!” Ha Rin questioned him upon hearing him laugh.

 

Eunhyuk kept quiet. “And lastly, you’re a spoiled brat sweetie.” Ha Rin’s mom stated in conclusion and gave her daughter a frustrated look.

 

“If she’s all that, then what can I get from her?” Eunhyuk asked in loss.

 

“YAH!—“
 

“Shut your mouth!” Ha Rin’s mom told her and she frowned and pouted quietly.

 

“As for you my son, you’re always inside the house and never went out with friends, if you do have one.” Mrs. Lee started on.

 

“Loner.” Ha Rin said in a low voice.

 

“You’re a top student from the moment you started school.” Mrs. Lee continued on.

 

“A nerd indeed.” Ha Rin commented to herself with a giggle.

 

“And last but not the least, you’re such an angel, son.” Mr. Lee finished off for his wife and look at his son with pity.

 

“But isn’t that a good thing?” Eunhyuk asked in confusion.

 

“But it’s too good to be true honey.” Mrs. Lee told him.

 

“Hold on! I still don’t get it though, what do we have to do with each other?” Ha Rin questioned in bewilderment.

 

“That’s for the two of you to figure out. Now, we have to leave. Take care.” Ha Rin’s dads said and both their parents left the house quickly.

 

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Ha Rin cursed and remained seated on the couch not uttering a word.

 

“Why don’t we list some house rules Ha Rin-ssi? What do you think?” Eunhyuk spoke up and took a notebook and a pen from his backpack beside him.

 

“There won’t be a need for that nerdy loner.” Ha Rin said with a frown and stood up walking away from him.

 

“Aren’t you going to show me around the house at least, Ha Rin-ssi?” Eunhyuk asked her kindly.

 

“Tour yourself on your own.” Ha Rin grunted and went upstairs to her room without even looking back.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“Judging by the looks of this room, my mom was the one responsible for this for sure.” I said with a smile as I entered my room.

 

[Eunhyuk’s Room: http://ekusen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/volare-modern-and-luxurious-bedroom-interior-design-by-alf.jpg]

 

I ran when I found a bookshelf by the wall. “Mom even bought me a new set of encyclopedia! Very nice!” I cheered by myself.

 

[Bookshelf: http://feedfurniture.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/luxury-modern-bookcase-design.jpg]

 

Something popped into my mind and I sat on the edge of my bed. “All my parents want is for me to change Ha Rin-ssi.” I thought out loud and took my notebook with my pen again to make a list.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

---