Frown

Tamed And Untamed

No One’s POV

 

 

 

“Hyung! Let me play!” Kai whined as he tried to snatch Yoseob’s iPad from him at the cafeteria during lunch time.

 

“No! wait for your turn!” Yoseob told him and continued on playing.

 

“But—“

 

“Shut up!” Yoseob said in a raised voice and glared at Kai who kept quiet pouting to himself.

 

“And these guys are considered as kingkas of our school? Aigoo!” Wooyoung stated and laughed with Joon and Jonghyun.

 

“There are the girls.” Joon exclaimed as Ha Rin and her friends entered the cafeteria.

 

“Alright, let’s go!” Jonghyun said and stand up immediately.

 

“What? Again? Come on! Do we really have to be with them all the time?!” Yoseob questioned with widened eyes.

 

Kai took the opportunity and got the iPad from Yoseob’s hold and smiled to himself in triumphant and played happily.

 

“We have to, it’s the only way. How many times do we have to tell you that?” Joong stated.

 

“But—“

 

“No buts, if I say we’ll go, we will and you’re coming. Come on!” Jonghyun demanded in a leader kind of voice and walked his way to the queenkas table with Joon and Wooyoung on his side.

 

Yoseob pouted and dragged himself behind his friends reluctantly pulling the youngest of the group with him.

 

“Hi girls.” Jonghyun greeted with a smile as they stopped in front of the queenkas table.

 

-

-

 

“And he strikes again.” Eunhyuk muttered under his breath and frowned as he was watching from afar all along as soon as the queenkas entered the cafeteria.

 

“Lee Hyukjae-ssi?” A girl’s voice called out for him and he looked up with a surprised expression.

 

"A-are you sure you're talking to me right now? I'm the most undesirable person here in our school. Perhaps you..."

 

"No, I need to talk to you. It’s about the quiz bee. I was the other representative chosen. Don't you remember?" She said.

 

Eunhyuk was silent as he tried to remember her. "Do you mind?" She questioned cautiously.

 

“Its okay, go on.” He said and she sat down across him.

 

“What’s your name again?” Eunhyuk questioned.

 

“I’m Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon.” She introduced herself.

 

“Oh yeah, now I remember. You can call me Eunhyuk by the way.” He said and showed a small smile.


“Alright, so I was thinking we could review together for the competition. That’s only if its okay with you.” Hyoyeon suggested.

 

Eunhyuk thought for a moment. “That would be fine.” He said firmly.

 

"Should we do it after school?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"Okay." Eunhyuk agreed.

 

"Where? Your house?" She questioned.

 

Eunhyuk looked at her and this question caught him off guard as he thought about it more. His eyes wandered around and landed on Ms. Queenka.

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“You lost! Its my turn now!” Min Gi exclaimed and got the iPad from Kai as they were here with us in our table at the cafeteria.

 

“No!” Kai snatched it away from her again.

 

“Hyung!/Unnie!” Kai and Min Gi whined and looked at Jonghyun and me both pouting.

 

“That’s not yours Min Gi-yah, let him have it.” I said and looked at Jonghyun apologetically.

 

Kai stuck his tongue out at her and Min Gi glared at me. “No, she can have it. He’s been playing with it all day.” Jonghyun stated.

 

“But hyung—“

 

Jonghyun knitted his eyebrows together and gave him a knowing glance. “Here, take it.” Kai said in loss and keep quiet on his seat beside Min Gi.

 

“Let’s go out again tonight?” Jonghyun whispered in my ear.

 

When I tilted my head to look at him our faces were just a few inches away from each other again.

 

“O-okay.” I said in a low voice and gave him a small smile.

 

“You’re out again tonight with him?” Min Young unnie whispered and I just gave her a firm nod.

 

As I look around the cafeteria, I found an unusual pair in one corner that seemed to be talking about a serious matter.

 

My eyebrows knitted in a frown instinctively. “Why is he with her again?” I whispered in a low voice not wanting Jonghyun and Min Young unnie hear me.

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

-

-

 

No One’s POV

 

 

Ha Rin came home late again as usual and she found Eunhyuk at the dining table studying.

 

She approached him and sat down. “You had a date with your guy version I assume, Ms. Queenka?" Eunhyuk looked and asked.

 

"Guy version? Oh! Jonghyun? Yes." Ha Rin said all giddy.

 

“He really is just like me, I think we’re really compatible. I pity all the girls that had been eyeing him the whole time he’s with me earlier at the club.” Ha Rin bragged.

 

“And he—“

 

“I don’t want to hear unimportant matters, so stop.” Eunhyuk cut her off and frowned as he looked at his books.

 

"Right. How about you? I saw you at lunch today, you were with your girl version too." Ha Rin stated changing the topic.

 

"Oh that. She’s a representative for the quiz bee too.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“And?” Ha Rin insisted wanting him to say more as she was curious.

 

“She asked me about when and where we can revise together. She suggested if we can do it in my house." Eunhyuk elaborated.

 

Ha Rin widened her eyes in alarm. "You didn't agree to that right? You know that—“

 

"Yes, I know perfectly well Ms. Queenka. I'm not dumb, not like you." Eunhyuk told her.

 

"YAH!"

 

Eunhyuk was silent and Ha Rin stomped her feet and went to her room annoyed at him.

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

---