Go Home

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Only One – BoA]

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Ha Rin-ah…” A voice called out for my name.

 

“Hmmm…” I mumbled and stirred in my sleep.

 

“HA RIN-AH!” Then it shouted that made me sat up in alarm. “EUNHYUK-AH!” I cried out and looked around the room.

 

I frowned as he was nowhere to be seen. I was about to go back to sleep but, “Dongsaeng! Get up! It’s about time you go out of this house! It’s been days since Eunhyuk left and all you did was locked yourself up here. Come on!” Min Young unnie stated in frustration.

 

When I didn’t budge he pulled me up to stand harshly. “Come on Park Ha Rin! Its been what? Four days to be exact. Are you going to stay like this forever?” She questioned knitting her eyebrows.

 

“If it’ll take forever for him to come back then so be it.” I muttered and sat at the edge of my bed.

 

“Yeah, it would take forever if you don’t do anything about it unnie.” Min Gi popped out and entered my room with Ae Rin towing behind her.

 

“What do you want me to do? Go to where he is and beg him to come back when I don’t even know where he went?” I questioned them.

 

“Why not? Its not like he’ll go overseas when he could just go back to his parents house.” Ae Rin exclaimed and grinned at me.

 

I raised an eyebrow at her and looked at each of them in suspicion. “You girls know something that I don’t huh?” I said.

 

“Well that’s what you get for isolating yourself here and not making a move.” Ae Rin told me.

 

“So we did it ourselves just for you.” Min Gi added and smiled at me.

 

“Go and get him back dongsaeng! Its not too late to celebrate New Year together.” Min Young unnie cheered and smiled widely at me.

 

I managed to smile and ran towards the door but Ae Rin blocked my way. “What now?” I asked her impatiently.

 

“Try and freshen up first will you?” She pointed out and looked at me from head to toe in disgust.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“So son, how long are you going to stay here with us?” My mom asked as we were in the living room after breakfast.

 

“What? You want me out again when I just came back?” I asked.

 

“And besides, I’ve told that I overheard your conversation and you said I can get back here and leave that mansion for good.” I added quickly.

 

“Yes I know that, but don’t think that I’m dumb not to notice alright? I’m your mom. I know what’s going on there in your head.” She said factually.

 

“And inside your heart too Eunhyuk-ah, you really shouldn’t have left her like that.” She stated softly and placed a hand on my knee.

 

“She wanted me out I just did her a favor.” I muttered trying to distract myself from flipping through a magazine.

 

“You jumped into conclusions son, you must’ve interpreted it the wrong way. I saw how you two act around each other and my eyes tell me that you treat each other in a very special way.” She pointed out.

 

“I used to think that way too mom, but I was wrong.” I mumbled.

 

“But you miss her huh?” She asked.

 

“N-no!” I denied shaking my head. “OF COURSE YOU DO!” My subconscious shouted.

 

“Eunhyuk-ssi, Ms. Park came.” One of our maids blurted out all of a sudden.

 

“Let her in.” My mom said immediately and then she faced me. “Now let her explain things and you listen okay?” She reminded me with a smile and walked off.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Eunhyuk…” Ha Rin called out as she approached him nervously in the Lee’s living room where Eunhyuk was standing by the center of the room his back facing her.

 

He turned with a cold expression on his face. “Hello Ms. Queenka. How do you like living alone in the mansion? Are you enjoying yourself?” He asked her sarcastically.

 

Ha Rin met eyes with him. “Okay here’s the thing. I know that you heard my conversation with Min Young unnie the night you left but that’s just part of it.” She began.

 

“See! You didn’t deny so you really wanted me out huh?” Eunhyuk snapped.

 

“Why would I do that if you heard me say it myself?” Ha Rin snapped back. Eunhyuk frowned even more and glared at her in silence.

 

“But that’s where you got it wrong Eunhyuk. It was part of it, you walked off and didn’t hear what come next.” Ha Rin explained.

 

“Do you really think I’ll need an explanation when you have already said it? I’ve had enough Ms. Queenka. I really thought we—“

 

“Yeah you’re right, you don’t need to hear it. but let me tell you this, I’m sorry. When you left, I realized how important you are and its true, I really can’t live without you.” She said softly as she began to cry.

 

Eunhyuk widened his eyes as he was taken aback by what she said. “Please go home. Go back to OUR house. It doesn’t feel the same without you. I want you back. I need you back.” She pleaded.

 

He didn’t move an inch and just stared at her in daze as he tried to comprehend all the things she just said.

 

Ha Rin then sighed in loss and wiped her tears away. She lowered her head down and turned her heel towards the house’s main door to leave.

 

“Ha Rin…” Eunhyuk called out softly.

 

She turned back. “I’m sorry. I’ll take my leave. Take care.” She said in almost a whisper and walked out of the house with a heavy heart thinking that she failed and that she’ll never get him back.

 

“YAH!” A hard smacked on his head landed and when he turned around his mom was glaring at him in fury.

 

“What did you do?! You let her leave like that? She begged for you to come back and now this?! aiisshh!” His mom rambled.

 

“Don’t be stupid and think things over son until its not too late.” His mom added and left him alone thinking to himself.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---