Dragged

Tamed And Untamed

No One’s POV

 

 

In the middle of a normal school day Eunhyuk was rushing through the hallways to the school gates with his bag.

 

“Eunhyuk-ssi!” Hyoyeon called out for him but he was walking too fast and didn’t hear her.

 

“I wonder where he’s going in the middle of the day.” Hyoyeon wondered out loud which got her suspicious looks from her friends as they walk back to their room.

 

“What do you need from him anyway?” Yuri asked her in doubt.

 

“N-nothing, I just want to ask if…”

 

“Admit it, you have nothing to say you just wanted to talk to him because…” Sooyoung interrupted her with a mischievous smirk.

 

“What?” Hyoyeon looked at her friends clueless or she’s trying to look puzzled.

 

“Its too obvious, you like him don’t you?” Yuri .

 

Hyoyeon blushed but ignored what her friends had said and brisk-walked to her seat as they came inside their classroom.

 

“Aigoo! She just couldn’t hide it well.” Sooyoung muttered and laughed with Yuri as they sat in between their dear friend.

 

-

-

 

“Will you talk to me again tomorrow?” Jonghyun asked Ha Rin as they were standing across each other in one corner.

 

“That will depend on my mood Jonghyun.” Ha Rin told him in a serious tone.

 

“Please? I want this one to work.” Jonghyun pleaded genuinely.

 

“Fine, tomorrow.” Ha Rin said simply. Jonghyun grinned and was about to hug her but she stepped back instantly.

 

“No.” She declined and walked away from him. Jonghyun sighed and took the opposite way.

 

“So he’s Jonghyun?” A voice asked and followed Ha Rin sneakily.

 

Ha Rin was walking her way to her room alone in the hallways when she felt someone’s presence behind her.

 

When she took a halt a hand was on stopping her to scream and next thing she knew she was being dragged to somewhere she doesn’t have a clue about.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---