Parents In The House

Tamed And Untamed

No One’s POV

 

 

“How did you find the event Ha Rin-ah?” Mr. Lee questioned her as soon as they were settled at a table with their dinner served at a fancy restaurant after the event at night.

 

“It was okay I guess, that’s all thanks to your son Eunhyuk-ssi.” Ha Rin said and smiled towards him who was just sitting beside her.

 

Eunhyuk smiled back. “I’m glad it was you who talked sense into our daughter Eunhyuk-ah.” Mrs. Park muttered gratefully.

 

“No, its not entirely because of me. Your daughter got the hang of it quickly and eventually enjoyed her time with the kids. Am I right?” Eunhyuk asked and looked at Ha Rin.

 

Ha Rin nodded. “So now we’ll see you often at our events from now on I assume?” Mrs. Lee asked in a hopeful voice.

 

“I’m not sure. But the possibility is there.” Ha Rin answered with a smile.

 

“So now would you tell us why you invited us for dinner tonight?” Eunhyuk questioned looking at his parents in suspicion.

 

“Yeah, you wouldn’t do this without a purpose.” Ha Rin added and glanced at her own parents herself.

 

“Since when did you two start to learn about gagging up on your parents like that?” Mrs. Park questioned playfully.

 

The adults then began to laugh and that’s when Eunhyuk and Ha Rin took the chance as they began to stare at each other’s eyes with bright smiles on their faces.

 

“We invited you two for dinner because we want to tell you both something really important.” Mr. Park spoke up in a serious tone.

 

This caught the attention of Eunhyuk and Ha Rin that had to put a stop on their staring game for the time being.

 

“What is it dad?” Ha Rin questioned anxiously.

 

“Starting tonight, we’ll all be living in the mansion we bought for the two of you.” Mr. Park stated in a straightforward manner.

 

“WHAT?!” Eunhyuk and Ha Rin questioned as they were both taken aback by the statement with both their eyes wide open.

 

“Why would you do that? I mean you…” Ha Rin trailed off and looked at Eunhyuk for help.

 

“Why did you come up with this all of a sudden? Mom? Dad?” Eunhyuk questioned nervously and looked at his parents.

 

“We are the ones who bought the house together with Ha Rin’s parents right? Of course we would want to at least live in it for once.” Mr. Lee began.

 

“So obviously, we have all the right to live in it if we want to. Don’t you think son?” Mrs. Lee asked him.

 

“Well I—“

 

“We haven’t cleaned the house yet and we’ll be in trouble if they come home with us tonight.” Ha Rin intercepted him with a whisper on his ear.

 

“I know that. Let’s ask if they can just come tomorrow.” Eunhyuk murmured back.

 

Their parents exchanged confused glances. “Ahem.” Mr. Park coughed and looked at his daughter and Eunhyuk with expectant eyes.

 

“Uhmm… We were thinking if you could at least give us this night to prepare?” Eunhyuk proposed.

 

“Yes! And then you can move in tomorrow morning.” Ha Rin chirped in with a smile on her face.

 

“Well I guess its ok—“

 

“Okay! See you tomorrow! Let’s go!” Ha Rin said and stood up dragging Eunhyuk with her out of the restaurant on their way home quickly.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“That’s the most exhausting cleaning we’ve ever done! Aigoo!” I heaved out tiredly as we both lay down on my bed almost midnight after cleaning every room we have in this mansion.

 

“I know and that’s just because our parents will be moving in tomorrow.” Eunhyuk said and exhaled despairingly.

 

“I wonder why they came up with that at the last minute.” I muttered contemplating upon our parents’ decision on living with us.

 

Eunhyuk sat up. “To check on us can be one. But honestly, I don’t really care if they live with us or not. What I care about is us.” He said with a hint of worry in his voice.

 

I sat up and scooted close beside him. “What about us?” I asked.

 

He looked into my eyes. “I hope that just because our parents are living with us what we have now would change.” He expressed truthfully.

 

“Why would it change?” I questioned gazing in his eyes.

 

He shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. You could just—“

 

I pulled him closer by his shirt and kissed him on the lips spontaneously. He was caught off guard at first but kissed me back eventually.

 

I broke off first with a smile. “Stop worrying about that. I’ve reassured you about that matter a lot of times now right?” I told him.

 

He smiled back with a firm nod. “Go to your room and sleep. We have guests tomorrow.” I said and pecked his cheeks good night.

 

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“WOW! We’re impressed! The house looks the same as when we bought it before.” Mrs. Park said as they were sat in the living room after touring the house.

 

“I agree. You two must’ve been maintaining the cleanliness huh?” Mrs. Lee questioned.

 

Eunhyuk nodded. “Yes, and did extra cleaning last night that’s why we took off without even saying good bye properly. We’re sorry about that.” He apologized.

 

“Its fine since you did for a good cause.” His dad said with a reassuring smile.

 

“So now our dear daughter knows how to do a house chore now?” Mr. Park questioned and smiled towards Ha Rin.

 

“Yes dad! And cleaning the dishes is my specialty.” Ha Rin bragged with a grin though her parents including Eunhyuk’s mom and dad were giving her a doubtful look.

 

Ha Rin frowned. “Come on Eunhyuk, tell them!” She commanded and nudged his shoulder lightly.

 

“Its true, she does it every meal time we have together. Both breakfast and dinner.” Eunhyuk backed her up with a smile.

 

“Together? So you mean you two eat together before you go to school and exactly before you go to sleep at night?” Mrs. Park questioned.

 

Ha Rin nodded. “Of course mom! How would you expect it to be? We eat separately even if we live under the same roof?” She asked sarcastically which brought laughter to everyone in the room.

 

“That would be ticked off on our list now.” Mrs. Lee whispered towards her husband with a playful smirk.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“Now tell me the difference between non-metals and metals now and their properties.” I said as Ha Rin and I were in the middle of reviewing on Chemistry the night when our parents had finally moved in.

 

“You know, this still feels normal don’t you think? Its like we’re still the only ones in the house even if our parents are upstairs in their own rooms snoring their butts out.” Ha Rin pointed out.

 

“You’re right about that but you might just feel that way because it has only been a day. Who knows how long they’ll be staying here right?” I told her.

 

“Yes! How long? Did your mom tell you anything?” She asked me as if a light bulb lit on her head all of a sudden.

 

I shook my head. “I hope it won’t be long.” She said and began to read her notes again.

 

“Why? Don’t you want to be with your parents? It’s the Christmas season and we should be with our families just like this.” I stated.

 

“I know and I’m happy that at least we could all be together not only with my family but yours too. Its just that maybe I won’t get use to them being here with us all the time.” She expressed warily.

 

“I doubt that. You got used to live with a stranger like me, what more with your parents and mine too?” I reasoned out.

 

“Well I guess you’re right.” She said and heaved out a sigh.

 

“Alright! Enough of your tactic of changing the subject and let’s go on with our revision. Come on, answer my question.” I told her and raised an eyebrow.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

 

No One’s POV
 

 

By the top of the stairs a pair was watching Eunhyuk and Ha Rin diligently. “They’re reviewing together on a holiday! Aigoo!” She squealed in delight.

 

“Another thing to tick off on the list, and the way they converse with each other is another one too! Everything is falling into place, its perfect!” The woman beside her cheered happily.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---