IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Love knows no boundaries. It can make you do things that not even in a million years would you think of doing. One example would be my coolness to things that I know is alarming and worth worrying about. I must admit, when I read the articles about Billie and Hyun, my whole being got shaken, but my woman just talked me out of it and I’m good again.

I don’t know, but I’m quite worried by the fact that Billie is going to work with Hyun whom she loved once in her life. It is somehow clear to me that he is nothing to her anymore, but still, they shared something special in the past and once romance sparks up between them again, I’m afraid that Billie might choose him over me.

It’s not that I’m doubtful of Billie, I trust her with all my heart, but there’s this voice that is telling me not to be so confident and never be sure because even long-perfect relationships come to an end and common reason is because the good partner, whom you never thought will do something to break the two of you apart, screws up. And to me, Billie is that good partner. She can screw things up and her sudden decisions are the cause of it.

Yesterday is really one heck of a day. Billie and I just had our first major fight which really took a toll on us. Then here comes my body giving up on me. I was rushed to the hospital because of fatigue and now, I’m running a high fever which coz it’s taking away all the fun of this night. Right now I’m staying in Billie’s apartment and my girl is the one taking care of me.

*alarm ringing*

“Jiyong….wake up….it’s time for you medicine” Billie said while shaking me by the shoulders.

She sounds like a mother telling her little boy to drink medicine in the middle of night.

I wriggled then turned my back at her “mmmm”

She gave out a sigh “C’mon….this won’t take long…please wake up now”

Her sweet voice made me smile. This is really touching. Billie woke up in the wee hour of the night just to make me drink my medicine.

“Gosh! Your fever had gone down a little but it’s still high” she said after taking my temperature.

In all fairness to this woman, you can really say that she knows how to nurse a sick person. She even has a list of the medicines that I have to take and what time I should take time. She also has a list of my temperature and what time she took it. Here we can see how organize this self-admitted “un-organize” person is.

“I’m fine….don’t worry about me” I told her, earning a smirk “Actually….I think that it’s better if you sleep with MG in her room….coz you might get sick too if you’ll stick here with me”

To be honest, I’m not feeling fine at all. I feel like I’m being roasted because my fever is so high.

“I’m good…alright? I don’t get sick easily” Billie said.

I sighed “No Kenken….I’m serious….you should distance yourself away from me for the meantime because you might catch whatever virus I have” I said, wishing for her to listen.

As expected, I didn’t win over her. I just let her be because pushing her out of this room might cause another senseless fight and I’m not in the mood for that. After all, I love this moment wherein she’s nursing me. I can’t ask for anything more because I’ve got myself a great woman who just proved to me that she will never leave my side in sickness and in health.

Morning came and I’m feeling a little better compared to last night. I still have a fever though, but it’s not high anymore. Aigoo. This is what I really hate; my body giving up on me at the wrong time.

Waking up seeing her first thing in the morning is such a good way to start my day. Her angelic face can melt my heart in an instant and just the mere fact that she’s beside me now is enough to make me extremely happy. I missed this.

I ran my finger on the bridge of her nose with a smile on my face then kissed her forehead softly.

“OMO!” I gasped in shock when I felt how hot she is.

I don’t know if I’m just feeling myself, but I cannot be mistaken, her temperature is not normal. I think she’s running a fever too. AISH! This is what I’m talking about.

And because I’m dead worried already, I forced my weak and heavy body to go out of the room to ask Mummy to check on Billie coz I don’t know how to deal with fever at all. Thankfully, Mummy hasn’t left for work yet. I saw her in the living room doing her everyday yoga routine.

“Oh Jiyong!” she called upon seeing me then stood up from the floor “You woke up so early…..do you want something? How are you feeling now?” she touched my forehead to check then sighed heavily upon feeling that I’m still hot “You’re still hot….you should go back to bed and rest some more” she said.

I gave out a small smile “I’m better now Mummy….my fever will go away in no time” I told her and received a smile from her “But…I think….Billie has a fever as well…she was hot when I touched her forehead just a few minutes ago” I said, alarming Mummy.

We rushed inside Billie’s room right away after that. I didn’t notice this awhile ago, but her face is so red and according to Mummy, this is a sign that she’s having a high fever.

“What do we do now?” I asked in panic.

I’ve never seen my girl this weak. No wonder she’s not moving when I got out of bed. She’s got no strength to even bring herself up.

“Bill” Mummy called while her arm gently “You’re running a fever” she said and all Billie did is open her eyes weakly then moaned.

“Jiyong…you shouldn’t stick together…go and lie down on the couch” she pointed at the long couch in a corner “Your fever has gone down and it might go high again if I’m going to let you two be in one bed” she said, making me really sad.

If there’s one thing that I want to do right now, that is to nurse my sick girlfriend like how she nursed me last night. If she only listened to me, she wouldn’t go sick. Her stubbornness can really bring her to trouble.

How can I rest if Billie is burning hot and cannot move at all. She keeps on complaining while Mummy is wiping her with a cold towel because according to her, the roughness of the towel is hurting her sensitive skin. It’s a fever thing wherein you’re so sensitive that you don’t want anybody touching you.

“How is she now?” I asked while looking at her from afar.

Mummy turned to me then smiled “She’s going to be fine Jiyong” she answered then laughed, making me look at her weirdly “Gosh! Even in sickness you’re still partners…this is crazy!” she said, making me laugh as well.

“It’s all my fault actually….if I went home yesterday…she will not have to keep me here and nurse me” I said and Mummy shook her head.

“It’s nobody’s fault Jiyong…there’s no need for you to blame yourself….don’t worry….Billie is going to be fine…thing is…she’s not good in handling sickness because she doesn’t want to be a burden to anybody….she’d rather nurse herself than have someone nursing her…this is how independent she is…there are even times wherein we’ll just get shock because we didn’t know that she had a fever” she looked at her daughter who is now sleeping soundly with a sweet-motherly smile on her face.

I’m sorry Billie Kennedy London, but I will not let you nurse yourself and deal with sickness alone. I just have to get better and I’ll be the one taking care of her.

This is actually funny because we don’t share the same feelings only, but we share viruses and gets sick together as well. I call this a “real and solid partnership” because we do and experience things together. No one wants be left out.

I got the chance to go near Billie when Mummy went out to prepare breakfast. Actually, she strictly told me not to get near her daughter because it’ll make me worst again, but I just can’t stay on the couch and watch her from afar.

“Aigoo” I sat beside her and her head.

“Kwon Jiyong….you shouldn’t be here” Billie suddenly speak out, shocking the hell out of me.

“Yaaa…I thought you’re sleeping” I told her and she laughed.

“My lids are heavy so I just chose to close my eyes but I’m not sleeping at all…I heard everything that you and Mummy talked about….gosh Jiyong! I didn’t know that you love me that much” she teased, making me blush.

A few minutes ago, Mummy and I had a serious talk about Billie and how our relationship is going now and how it will go once I start having a busy schedule again. I assured her that nothing will change in terms of my love for her daughter and even though we can never be sure of things, I’m sure that I’ll stay in-love with Billie no matter how far we are from each other. I might not have time for her anymore and will not even be there whenever she needs me, but my support is a hundred percent to her. I’ll always be cheering for her and will help her in any way possible.

“Now you know” I said, making her smile.

She forced herself to sit up, shaking my whole being because she’s too weak “Aigoo” I put pillows behind her so that she’ll feel comfortable.

“Gosh! My head is spinning” she rubbed her temples then sighed “I hate this”

I smirked “If you only listened to me last night….you will not be in this situation now” I’m in for some scolding but I held it back because I know that it’ll just piss her off.

“Hang me! I’m super stubborn” finally, she admitted it.

It made me laugh, this is one of the few times that she admitted that she’s stubborn.

“I love it when you admit that you’re stubborn” I told her and she gave me a death glare.

I scooted beside her then wrapped my arms around her “Look at us….we are supposed to be having fun but instead of going out…we’re stuck here in your room with beyond normal body temperatures” I joked, cracking her up.

She sighed “This is also good actually coz we don’t need to go to work”

I chuckled “Truth is…I work even with a high fever…I can even do concerts even with my head spinning”

She shook her head “That worked for you before…but now that I’m here…you’re not allowed to even move an inch or step inside the YG building w

Please log in to read the full chapter