eight.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Maki entered class the next day, she was surprised to only see Hyo in class, "Where is Sanny?" She asked.

Hyo looked up at her, "I think she's sick today."

"Oh...Are you ok?"

Hyo gave her a weird look and nodded Maki didn't press any further and just went to her seat. Things were quiet between them during lunch as well. Finally Maki couldn't take it anymore. "Hyo this is really annoying. What's wrong with you?"

He sighed, "I joined one of the groups that had asked me."

"Ok, did they threathen you?"

"No actually they were really nice about it."

"Who did you join?"

"I can't tell you yet...actually I'm going to be gone for the next week. Will you be ok by yourself?" He asked worriedly. Maki laughed out loud at his question, he laughed with her. "Yeah stupid question...I'm going to go visit Sanny later, want to come with me?"

"I can't I have some errands that I need to run..." She suddenly leaned across the table to him, "You like Sanny don't you?" She asked her eyes glinting with curiosity.

"WHAT!? I...HOW--!!" He yelled at her in incomplete thoughts. She sat back and stared at him.

"Just asking...gosh." She asked him about the new Naruto manga to divert his attention and embarassment away from that last one.

Jae Joong watched them from across the cafeteria. It pissed him off that she was laughing with the guy, his total opposite. Why wouldn't she even give him a glance?!

"Jae Joong what's wrong?" Hye Su asked him, bringing him out of his complicated thoughts.

"Huh?" He asked looking at her, she grabbed his right hand and tried to loosen his fingers. He looked down at what she was doing, he hadn't realized that he had a death grip on his water bottle. He let go and everyone could see that the water bottle was crushed beyond repair from Jae Joong's grip. You could see where his fingers were...He looked at the guys and they all had concerned looks on their faces.

"Go take a walk hyung." Yunho suggested to his best friend. Jae Joong looked at Yunho and nodded, he stood up and left. Hye Su watched for about 2 seco

Please log in to read the full chapter