seventy.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

DBSK were piled around Changmin's flat screen tv, the video had just ended and none of them had said anything for about 5 minutes. Jae Joong buried his face in his hands and started to cry, he finally understood why Maki had always been so distant with people...this is what she had been hiding from them. There was a reason why she didn't want people to know about her past.

He felt as his brothers placed their hands on his shoulders and back to comfort him.

"I feel so bad for noona..." Changmin said, his own tears starting to well up in his eyes.

"I can't believe--we need to turn that into the police." Junsu said.

"No..." Jae Joong said, "It's not our decision...this is Maki's call," he said and wiped away his tears.

"What are we going to do?" Yoochun asked.

"First we have to tell Maki that we know...she's going to hate us but we're going to help her. She's part of the group whether she likes it or not." Yunho said.

"But what are we suppose to do? Does she even want revenge? Is this something we can involve ourselves in?" Jae Joong wondered outloud.

"Can you really say 'no you don't want to get involved?' This is not something DBSK has ever been apart of...but we will not back down." Yunho said.

"Do you think this is the same Sayuri that Big Bang has at their school?" Yoochun thought outloud.

Yunho and Jae Joong's head snapped up and they both looked at each other, "Thats pretty low...even for Big Bang." Yunho said.

"But it's not like they wouldn't do it...especially if Top is involved." Jae Joong added.

Jae Joong let out a heavy sigh, suddenly his phone rang. He pulled his phone out of his pants pocket and looked at the caller ID. He threw the phone on the coffee table in front of them, he just wasn't in the mood right now. Changmin picked up and looked at it confused, "It's Aya."

"Thats weird no one's seen her for about a week and now she's calling you?" Junsu asked.

Changmin instantly picked up, "Yoboseyo? Oh...Jae Joong hyung? He's in the bathroom right now. You want to see him?" Changmin said. Their conversation continued. "Yeah I will tell him to meet with you. Yeah bye," he said and hung up.

He looked at Jae Joong with a pouty face, "She wants Jae Joong to meet her at a hotel downtown."

"Hotel? Thats a weird place to meet someone." Yunho said.

"Not unless you're planning something..." Junsu said and looked at Jae Joong.

"Why does she want to meet me?" Jae Joong asked.

"I don't know but she sounded panicky...I don't have a good feeling about this." Changmin stated.

"We'll back you up."

"You have to go hyung."

"Why would she call me?" Jae Joong asked.

"That's why you need to go and find out and we're coming with you...dummy."

The guys agreed that Jae Joong would go meet with Aya, she was up to something and they needed to find out what.

Jae Joong walked up to

Please log in to read the full chapter