ten.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

As she walked home she could feel the prescence of someone following her, she sighed, "Not again." She didn't turn around or make it obvious that she knew. She stopped at a few places and picked up some of her dad's items. She stopped at her favorite stand for a bungeoppang, her favorite snack. Getting into fights was a sure fire way of her increasing her appetite, another way her dad knew she had been in a fight.

As she nibbled on her snack she started to pick up her pace a bit. She quickly turned in between two stores and wedged herself between two columns. She could hear her follower walking around the area looking for her, she closed her eyes and listened as the person made their way towards her. Just as the person was about to walk in front of her, Maki threw a punch but the person caught her wrist and pulled her from out of her hiding spot. The person then twisted her arm behind her and held her securely.

"Yahh...you're one scary girl." A familiar deep husky voice whispered into her ear. She made a move with her other arm, but he caught that one easily as well and crossed their arms across her chest.

"Look here you ert, I'm not like other girls and I will kick your ."

He chuckled into her ear, "You'd hurt a classmate?"

"I'll kick anyone's that tries to mess with me."

"Neh, how do you plan on getting a boyfriend with that attitude."

"I really don't think that is any of your damn business."

He sighed, "I'm not here to hurt you. I just need to know something."

"So you followed me like a ert?"

"Yeah well I'm pretty sure you would've ignored me if I called out your name." He said, she didn't say anything back. "Ok I'm going to let you go now. Don't try to punch and don't try to run away. Okay?" Silence. "I'll take that as you're going to cooperate with me." He slowly let her arms go and she turned around to face him.

"YOU!" She said accusingly, when she saw who

Please log in to read the full chapter