fifty-seven.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next week at school, Maki was prepared to face her maker at school. Sure enough Aya was dressed in their school uniform. Maki highly doubted she actually enrolled but whatever.

Maki walked into school ignoring the babyface girl that waited for her outside the gate. Aya skipped next to Maki as she made her way to her first class. Maki kept her cool, somehow finding the will to ignore Aya and keep from throwing her off the highest school building. Junsu, Sanny, and Hyo stared in disbelief as Aya smiled happily as she followed Maki into class. Aya sat down across the room from her and Maki took her usual seat next to Junsu.

"Yah...Maki. What's going on?" Junsu asked, the other two turning around in their seats to look at her.

She shrugged, "I don't know she won't leave me alone. I'd at least thought she'd be clinging on Jae Joong."

Junsu looked over at the girl, she waved at him and he waved back at her with a confused look on his innocent face. Jae Joong didn't seem to mind he hoped that it would bring them closer together. He wanted his girlfriend to get along with one of his good friends. Maki bit the bullet and continued to ignore her, for Jae Joong's sake...she wasn't going to give her a good beating...at least not in front of Jae Joong.

Things got even weirder at lunch when Aya sat almost on top of Maki. "Don't mind me. Please continue as if I'm not here," she said to Jae Joong and Maki.

"Well normally it's only us two anyways." Maki said.

"But! It's nice to have you here Aya." Jae Joong added, as to not hurt Aya's feelings.

"Thanks oppa!" She said all cute like. Maki almost threw up the food that she just ate.

Jae Joong looked down at Maki's tray and noticed her food was already gone, "Want some more?" He asked.

Aya giggled, "Maki unnie! You have SUCH a healthy appetite. I bet you could beat Jae Joong in an eating contest can't you?"

Maki knew what Aya was trying, Maki gave her a forced smile, "Yehh. I figured Jae Joong should continue to be the prettier one in the relationship and I be the fighter. I need the energy to be able to hand out some whoopings."

"Jae Joong oppa. How can you let her eat so much? It'll go to her figure." Aya asked.

Maki turned and looked at Jae Joong with curiosity, he cleared his throat and looked away and then back at Maki, "I just want her to be happy. Besides she's great the way she is." He finally answered and in Maki's heart, she knew he was being serious.

"Well maybe you should go get her something healthier, I want a moment for girl talk." Aya said.

"Uhmm. Ok." Jae Joong said standing up, he walked away confused.

The second he was out of earshot Maki turned to Aya, "What the hell do you want?"

"Oh such harsh words." Her cute persona had disappeared and turned into something much darker.

"I don't have time to play games with you Sayuri."

"Why don't you call my real name for him to hear? I love how my name sounds when you say it."

"Because right now. He's more important to me than you. He doesn't need to know anything. I won't ruin what made up image he has of you."

"And that image will never change. However his image of you will. I will do whatever it takes for him to break up with you. You will NOT belong to anyone but me." She threatened.

"PFFT. Me belong to you? What world do you live in, in that little head of yours? When did you ever own me?" Maki asked.

Sayuri's facial expressions seemed to darken at bit as she whispered in a low tone, "The day I took your E

Please log in to read the full chapter