forty-five.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hye Su knocked on the door to the hospital room and walked in, "Makkii! I brought fooood. EH?!"

Her bed was empty. She looked in the bathroom and it too was empty, she quickly went out to the nurses station. "Excuse me, but where is Park Maki? She was in room 411."

"Hmm let me check." The elderly lady typed into the computer, "She checked out this morning."

"My dad let her leave?"

"She threatened to kick his face in...I believe that's what she said." The lady giggled to herself. "Charming girl really."

Hye Su rolled her eyes, "I said the same thing to dad when he tried to keep me in here."

"I remember...you girls now a days...so violent. Oh wait she left this for you." She handed Hye Su an envelope.

"You have no idea. Thank you." Hye Su said and left the hospital.

She went to an outside cafe and tore into the envelope. The script was large and tight. Maki explained to Hye Sue in the letter what had happened last night...what had kept her from being with Jae Joong, what had made her break her promise.

This was her ending paragraph, "You know...I've never told anyone about this. Not even my appa. So I take it I kind of like you..a little. It's hard to think about Sayuri and not wanting to break her face...especially now. Thanks for taking the time to understand me. I know what you're thinking, I could've prevented Jae Joong's break up with me if I just would've told him...really could I? You know him better than I do. Would it have been worth it in the end? Especially knowing that he's constantly getting excuses from his parents? I don't know. In the end, I screwed up. This will be the last time you'll hear from me. My dad and I are moving. Not sure where we're going...but in the end this is the best for all of us. Watch over Jae Joong for me. You're the only one crazy enough to fight for him and win...well except against me. HAH! Always...Maki."

Hye Su put the letter down, "You jerk! I DON'T WANT HIM ANYMORE...HE'S YOURS...ALWAYS HAS BEEN! NO ONE DESERVES HIM BUT YOU." Hye Su wiped the tears away from her eyes and went to find Jae Joong. If Maki wasn't going to tell him the truth, she was going to do it for her.

Hye Sue quickly made her way to Jae Joong's house. He opened the door looking so much ragged then ever, she shook her head, "That's what you get for sending her away."

"I'm such an ," he said his hand covering half of his face. "I went to her house earlier...her dad was packing their house...she's really gone huh?"

"Do you want to know why she didn't make it to your birthday?"

Jae Joong looked at her, Hye Su heart's skipped a beat, no matter what the circumstances were and the fact that she had already lost him to Maki, no female can help but be shocked by him. He shook his head, "It doesn't matter...whatever the reason, I should've known better than to think that she just wouldn't show up."

Hye Su sighed, "That's true, but this is a little more serious. Not only that but if you find out...you might go a killing rampage. Actually you know, maybe it's better not to tell you."

Jae Joong's eyes narrowed at her, "What the hell, you expect me not to be curious after that. Explain. Now."

She grinned and held out Maki's letter to him. She watched his beautiful face go through many series of emotions, from wariness, to anger, to rage, to sadness, and the last emotion she couldn't really explain. "Well, I'm sorry Hye Su...but you don't have to take care of me. I'm going to go get her back...and I'm going to kill Top when I come back."

"Thatta boy. C'mon let's go get the group together...I'm sure they'd love to go on a search party."

Jae Joong's phone rang at that instant, "Yoboseyo?" He said picking up the phone. "Yes sir...thank you." Jae Joong hung up and looked at Hye Su, "No time. I'm going by myself. Get the group together however. We're going to need to talk about the students from Cho-Young. Let Yunho know about this Sayuri girl, she might be their sixth girl."

Hye Sue nodded, "Ok...and Jae Joong...FIGHTING!"

Jae Joong looked at her and finally smiled at her, a real

Please log in to read the full chapter