eleven.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

She watched as Jae Joong and her dad milled about around the kitchen. Her dad kept asking Jae Joong to try the different dishes that he had prepared and what he thought it needed. They looked like two old bitties in the kitchen in aprons. It was making her sick with annoyance as she watched them become close buddies. She laid down on the ground, her body was exhausted. She sighed and drifted off to sleep as she listened to Jae Joong's deep husky voice explain something to her dad about preparing American dishes. Maki felt herself floating, something warm was pressed next to her left side, she cuddled closer next to it.

"Yahh...I hope you don't get used to this." she heard a voice say. Her eyes flew open. She saw herself being moved around her house towards her room. She looked up at saw Jae Joong's face, he was looking towards her room. She started to struggle in his arms. He laughed and held her tighter.

'Why was he so freakin' strong?!' She thought to herself. He made his way to her room and plopped her down on her bed. He sat down next to her and she made a move to kick him off but he moved aside and she ended up kicking the edge of her desk. She winced and groaned in pain, curling up into a ball to reach her toe. He laughed at her, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. She glared at him.

"You missed a great dinner." He said, "Your Appa is a pretty awesome cook." She didn't say anything to him, just sat glaring at him in the dark. The only light came from the moonlight through her window. She took in his profile in the dark. His straight nose and plump lips. He was way too pretty to be a boy...She came to a conclusion that he was probably gay.

"What are you thinking right now?" He asked quietly, she stared at him for another bit, something about him was different. He wasn't the cocky, angry jerk from earlier. He was like a little kid with something on his mind.

"That you're gay." She said honestly, no point in lying to the boy.

He laughed outloud, "Why do you say that?" She had expected him to be yelling at her, but instead he was laughing?

"You're too pretty to be a normal boy. That and you don't seem to have a girlfriend or girlfriends, unlike the rest of your group. You talk big about girls but maybe it's just a cover up."

He turned and looked at her, she could see him blink once. Suddenly his hands were on either side of her and he moved in closer to her again. He star

Please log in to read the full chapter