sixteen.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning Maki's eyes slowly opened, she was tighly bound to something, her nostrils were filled with a fresh scent. She looked into something white and noticed that it was a chest, the broad shoulder, and muscular neck...parts of last night slowly came back to her. She remembered getting into a fight...she remembered Jae Joong, and 3 months.

"For now...I'll let us be like this." She said to herself and snuggled up closer to him, his arms tightened around her and she fell back asleep.

When she woke up again she was alone in bed. She sat up slowly and looked around the room. It was a simple room with black, white, and red items. There was just a bed, a flat screen tv, a high tech stereo, a computer, and a piano? She didn't have time to think about it, she rolled off the king size bed and went to a door. She tried to massage the back of her head but it was still too tender and she had a dull headache. She pulled it open and Jae Joong stood in front of her with a towel around his shoulder, she had opened the bathroom door.

He grinned at her, "Good morning sunshine."

She looked away from him, "Hi..." she said quietly.

He walked past her into his room, he smelled wonderful, "Are you hungry?" He asked.

"I need to get home?" Was her answer.

"Looking like that? How are you going to explain your face to your dad?"

"WHAT?!" She ran into the bathroom and went to look at herself in the mirror, "!" She cursed. She walked out of the bathroom dejected. "I can go stay at Sanny's house."

"You could, but then he'd be over there."

"Damn...he has excuses for everything." She muttered to herself.

"Yes ma'am I do, here just go shower up and I'll make us some breakfast." He handed her a fresh towel and some sweats. He winked at her and left his room. She sighed, might as well take refuge in his house. She entered the bathroom and showered up.

When she was done, she opened the correct door this time, and walked out of his room. She looked to her left and then to her right, she wasn't sure which way to go. She decided to go left, three seconds later she was going in the opposite direction. She finally found the staircase to go downstairs and she was just amazed at how huge the house was. She gripped the banister, one false move and it could be the end of her life down these stairs. As she got closer to the bottom a delicious aroma filled her nasal senses. When she entered the kitchen, Jae Joong was only standing in his basketball shorts while cooking.

"Can't you put on some clothes?" She asked annoyed.

He turned to her and laughed, his hand covering his mouth, "No. My house, I do as I please."

"No one else is here?"

His smile disappeared for a second and he turned back to the stove, "No...just us. Are you scared of me?" He turned to her with his intense eyes.

"You're not much to be scared about." She said.

He grinned, "Go sit at the table, food is almost ready." Once he was done he set the plate in front of her.

"Wow. Who knew you had talent." She said.

"You can only imagine." He said in his deep husky voice. Goosebumps sprang up on her arms. "Eat." He commanded.

She picked up her fork and stabbed at an egg, she opened and shoved it in. She chewed it. It was wonderful, she slowed down her chewing. One because the food was soo good and two because it hurt her face to chew.

Please log in to read the full chapter