two.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Who was that?" Eun asked Junsu.

He didn't seem to hear the hint of jealousy in her voice, "Oh just a new girl. She sits next to me in homeroom. Very nice."

"YAH! Why are you always talking to other girls?"

"HUH?" Junsu asked in a squeaky voice, confused.

"Don't get mad at him. You know he's just a nice guy..." Yunho said coming to his younger classmate's rescue.

"Besides she's kind of fat, none of our guys would fall for that." Ae-cha pointed out.

"Really I didn't notice?" Yoochun said outloud, Ae-cha turned to him and glared, he began sipping on his juice and continued to look over his homework.

"Hey guys," a deep husky voice said out of nowhere.

"HYUNG!" Changmin said happily.

Jae Joong sat down at the table looking exhausted.

"Are you ok?" Hye Su asked and began rubbing his back.

He cringed, "Yeah...just working late on a project." He shrugged so that she'd take her hands off of him, but she didn't budge. He started to pick off his friends' plates. Hye Su tried to feed him food but he'd just avoid her efforts by keeping his attention towards the leader and his best friend, Yunho. He hated being mean to her, but she didn't get it either way. So why bother...

Maki walked to the back of the cafeteria and found the boy from earlier sitting alone. She set down her plate, "Can I sit here?" She asked. He looked up from his manga and grinned. "I'm Maki." She introduced herself again.

"Hyo." He said in a quite pleasant voice.

"What are you reading?" Maki asked.

He lifted up his comic book, "Naruto...I can't wait for the show anymore...I need to know."

"Oh I know! I gave up reading the mangas though...too expensive."

He grinned, happy that someone didn't think he was a freak, "You can borrow mine if you like. My older brother owns a comic books store...so I get first dibs on issues."

"Sure that sounds awesome." Maki grinned, "This kid isn't so bad," she thought to herself.

"Excuse me." A small squeaky voice said. Maki almost didn't even hear her, she turned and looked up, the girl was standing at the end of their table holding on to her plate tightly. "Can I sit with you guys?" Maki nodded and she sat down, well it looked more like she fell into her seat. "I'm Sanny."

"Nice to meet you. Weird...the new kids became friends." Maki said outloud.

"Friends?" The two said together.

"Why not? We can bond on our first day as the new kids in this wacky school, where it seems like there are nothing but overly rich, gorgeous people." Maki said. The other two grinned. She smiled back at them, grateful that they were normal enough for her to befriend.

The rest of the day passed by easily...too easy. But Maki didn't care, she didn't see Hyo or Sanny for the rest of the day so she just left. As she walked out of the school she saw Junsu standing around with the same 3 guys from earlier. She turned back around and walked into a chest. She stepped back and rubbed her nose, "My bad," She said half-apologetically and walked by without looking at who she bumped into. Jae Joong grunted and he looked back, watching as the girl walked away without even giving him a glance.

Maki made her way home, her father chose a medium-sized two bedroom house on the upper side of town, not really the poor district but they were out there. She didn't mind, it had a beautiful view of the city lights, so she loved every moment of it.

She walked

Please log in to read the full chapter