twenty.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

A screen went up and DBSK were huddled in a circle, they had changed outfits, they were all now wearing all white jackets and pants, with a simple printed tee on the inside. Maki was stunned, those 5 guys were hot...but there was something else about them as they stood on that stage and the whole room chanting for them. The guys were standing up on stage smiling and waving to everyone. Girls were no longer screaming but screeching in sheer delight at the sight of their favorite guy.

Maki's attention went to RH, who were still sitting pretty but beaming with pride at their boyfriends. Their first song started and Maki was in a trance, Micky's y voice talking about a purple line...drool worthy. Their song was bubble gum pop, but she couldn't stop staring at them. Especially Jae Joong, she tried her hardest to pay attention to the other guys, but her eyes only zeroed in on Jae Joong everytime. She could feel her toe tapping to the beat, and then when Yunho broke into his rap...the crowd broke into a frenzy. The next song was an English song, that they did acapella style. Junsu and Changmin's voice were so lovely, Maki made a mental note to tell them so...and hope that they could serenade her every night...but that may be pushing it. Finally it was the last song, before it began however, the guys walked down off the stage and towards RH. The crowed ooh'd and ahh'd. Most of the girls were jealous and RH seemed to shine even brighter.

Hye Su watched as Jae Joong walked towards her, he always did. This was their moment...out of all the girls in the building he always walked to her...even though they weren't dating, this was her moment to show that he belonged to her. She watched as her friends and their boyfriends eyed each other lovingly before the song. As Jae Joong walked closer to her, she noticed that his eyes weren't focused on her like normal. There was something different about him as he walked towards her this time. The song began and he was still walking towards her, but what the hell was he looking at?!

Maki stared at Jae Joong, who was staring right back at her. She was lost in his voice when he began singing. His voice was deep and husky...it

Please log in to read the full chapter