fifty-one.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Come on. Let's go home. I'm starving..." she said standing up.

"I'll walk you home."

"And where are you going to go after that?"

"Probably to one of the guys house to see if I can just hang out over there..."

"Hmm. You can stay at my place." She suggested.

"I don't think that would be a good idea..."

"Why not? You've stayed over before..."

"I just don't want to over stay my welcome."

"Shut up, at least come over to eat."

"Okay..." he said and they walked back to her house hand in hand. Not really saying much.

"Appa!" Maki called into her house when she walked in.

"Yehh?" Her dad called out from the kitchen.

"Appa! I found a lost puppy on the way home...Can I keep him?"

"WHAT?!" her dad came running out of the kitchen, she could hear the excitement in his voice. He stopped dead in his tracks when he only saw that it was Jae Joong. "Aish..."

Maki giggled, "Appa can Jae Joong spend the night? His house is getting sprayed for bugs today."

"Doesn't he have friends?" He asked begrudgingly.

Maki turned her head up to the ceiling, "Eomma do you see how unfair Appa is to me? After all I've done? Tcchhkk."

Her dad looked at the ceiling then, "Yah! Do you see how ungrateful your daughter is? Bringing boys home..."

There was a moment of silence.

Jae Joong looked up at the ceiling too wondering who they were talking to, he's heard them joke like this before...maybe he was losing it. Then a thought passed into his mind, what if they kept the body upstairs?! He stiffened and tried to pull his hand away from her's.

"FIIINE! SHE WINS!" Mr. Park looked at Jae Joong then and saw the horror on his face, "Ahh, Maki."

"Hmm?" She said looking at her dad, he pointed to Jae Joong. Maki gave him a questioning look and turned towards Jae Joong, his face was paler then usual and she saw the fear that struck his body. "Ai yo. It's a joke Jae Joong-ssi, which you've heard before." He turned to her and nodded his head a little, she rolled her eyes. "Idiot," she said and pulled him inside.

That night they laid in her bed staring at each other. "Thank you," he said to her, barely above a whisper.

"Why?" She asked curiously, taking in his gorgeous face.

The moon light came through her window, making Jae Joong's face glow.

"For taking in this lost puppy," he grinned.

She laughed, "It was too cute to leave outside."

He rolled on top of her, pinning her arms down above her head. He smirked at her and she looked at him with a questioning look. In the next moment it took her to complete a thought, his lips were already brushing against her collarbone. She inhaled and held her breath as his soft lips kissed along her neck. She heard him trying his hardest to control his own breathing. His lips pulled away from her burning skin for a moment, he stared deep into her eyes and she looked right back at him.

"Saranghae..." she whispered.

"Saranghae..." he whispered back with a grin. He leaned down again and his lips pressed against hers. His hands holding tighter to her wrists. His tongue her upper lip and she parted her lips for him. Slowly he laid his body on top of her's as his hands reached for her face. Her own hands went under his shirt and started to caress his body. Feeling the muscles in his back and the planes of his abs. One of his hands left her face as he grabbed her right leg and hooked it around his body. He wanted to be so close to her as physically as possible. His kisses became deeper and more passionate, her responses to him just as urgent.

Suddenly a soft knock came at her door and both of them froze instantly, "Uhmm, Jae Joong shouldn't you be going to bed? It's late."

"Ye...Yeh Mr. Park." Jae Joong answer

Please log in to read the full chapter