thirty-eight.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day at school, Maki strolled up with a smile on her face. She had the greatest dream about Jae Joong last night...ok mind you that it ended up with , but hey what girl doesn't dream about that with him??

When she got to the school gates she was happy to see Jae Joong waiting for her. He was leaning against the wall going through his phone. His white button down shirt was pulled out, his pants neatly pressed, and his tie was loosely undone. He even made the black jacket look dapper...and it was a standard issue jacket. He looked up and saw her coming towards him. She had a playful smile on her lips and walked right by him onto school grounds.

"Aish..still playing games." She heard him complain as she passed by him.

She walked to her first class and turned around to greet him...but he was no where behind her. She shrugged it off and entered her first class. She walked in and Sanny and Hyo were both looking through a comic book.

"Good morning you two." Maki said.

"Well good morning to you as well." They greeted.

"You look overly happy today." Sanny said grinning, happy that her best friend was happy.

"I am...I really am," she answered honestly. She took her seat and Junsu was sitting at his desk is chin on his hand. He looked at her rocking side to side with a cute grin on his face, "What?" She asked.

"Neh...you love Jae Joong hyung don't you?" He asked.

She laughed, "None of your business dolphin boy."

"Aish, you're calling me that too?"

"But it suits you beautifully," she said pinching his cheeks.

"Eu kyang kyang!" He laughed happily.

When she entered her second class, Jae Joong was already in there but his head was on his desk. He was fast asleep. There were no available seats next to him so she just sat at her regular seat and pretended not to care about Jae Joong. Oh, but how much she wanted to turn and look at him. To see his dark brown hair and gorgeous smile. She mentally groaned, he was pretty good at this game too. Jae Joong lifted his head to take a peak at Maki, her back was turned towards him. He stuck his tongue out at her and laid his head down again, this time to watch her since she couldn't see him. The bell rang for lunch and she got up and left without him.

Maki walked into the cafeteria and the atmosphere felt different. It was as if the world knew something that she didn't. It felt like that day when everyone learned about her fighting. All eyes were on her. When she made her way to her usual spot...she saw why. Jae Joong was sitting at the table waiting for her. She went and sat down across from him, eyeing him.

"Now you want to be near me?"

"Yah. I'm not the one who ignored first. I waited for you this morning." He argued back his face still.

Suddenly her face broke into a grin, "Jae Joong oppa, you are MY boyfriend," she said to him in a cute voice.

Her sudden cuteness explosion threw him off for a moment but then he laughed as his heart was swelling with pride, "Baaaa-bo." He whispered to her.

"But I'm yours," she whispered back leaning closer to him.

"EWWW GET A ROOM!" Yoochun's voice carried from across the cafeteria.

Maki blushed and pulled back and started to eat, Jae Joong doing the same. "How is it? That you can make one of the toughest girls here...turn into a pile of mush overnight?" She asked him.

He shrugged, "She was always a pile mush. She just needed the right guy to come along." He winked at her. She rolled her eyes. "Even as the meanest girl in the school or the dorkiest...I'm still crazy about you."

"Bleh...too much mushy thoughts," she joked. "Well I guess the school knows now."

He shrugged, "It doesn't seem

Please log in to read the full chapter