seventy-two.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

The group had been in deep discussion about the fight that they hadn't even realized that Maki and Mi-Sung had been missing for almost an hour.

Hye Su had walked over to the back window and just happened to see Mi-Sung give Maki a good kick to her mid-section. "OMO!" Hye Su yelled, causing everyone else to look up, she ran out of the back door to the girls, "YAHH! WHAT THE HELL?!" She yelled at the girls.

Maki had rolled over onto her back and was laying down catching her breath. Mi-Sung stood in a defensive stance looking at Hye-Su. The others ran to the door to see what was going on.

Jae Joong pushed through everyone and quickly went to Maki's side.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Hye Su yelled at Mi-Sung.

"I...I was just..."

"Yahh! Don't yell at her...I was giving her a few pointers to help her with the fight." Maki said slowly getting up. Her arm wrapping around her stomach.

"Even still did you have to fight her? Couldn't you just TELL her what to do?" Sanny asked.

"Why? What's going on?" Mi-Sung asked confused.

"Maki's hurt." Changmin stated.

"WHAT?!" Mi-Sung exclaimed in surprise.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL HER?!" Jae Joong yelled at Maki now.

Maki laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head, "No..." She didn't understand why she felt embarassed but all the concerned looks on their faces scared her.

Jae Joong let out a grunted sigh and started to pinch the bridge of his nose, "Crazy woman," he muttered.

"You're hurt?" Mi-Sung asked Maki.

"Ehhh...to their standards yes." Maki said jutting her chin towards the group.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Ae-Cha asked.

"We were sparring and she fought as if she was fine." Mi-Sung reported.

"I just saw you kick her in the stomach with all you had." Hye Su said.

"I told her too..." Maki said.

"EEEHH?!" The group exclaimed.

Maki sighed, "I was showing her a combo, where the most effective hit would be the last one to the gut."

"Of all things...you couldn't show her anything else?"

"We've been out here for about an hour. I've showed her 10 combos already...I could probably go at it for another hour." Maki thought outloud to herself.

"NO, absolutely not!" Jae Joong said with authority.

"Look. At this point if she's up against Sayuri...then I'm going to give her as much pointers as I can. You guys said it yourself you're worried."

"YAH! If you're not going to fight with us then don't even bother!" Hye Su yelled suddenly.

"Eh?" Maki said confused.

"We don't need your help. We've NEVER needed your help. We're Red Hana and we can do this on our own without you. You had your shot at Sayuri and you blew it

Please log in to read the full chapter