seventy-four.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

They entered Jae Joong's room and he stripped out of his school blazer and threw it on a chair and went straight to the bathroom. Maki just stood around aimlessly, not really sure what to do with herself. Jae Joong came back out and walked over to her, he tucked his hand under her chin and pushed her face upward so that he could look at her.

"Ahhhh..." he said when she downcasted her eyes, so that it looked like her eyes were closed. He started to gently wipe her face clean with the warm damp towel. Her face was covered with soot and streaked with dried tears. As he cleaned her face, new tears started to slide down her chubby cheeks.

He pulled her into an embrace, "We'll find him Maki. I promise we will..."

Her hands grabbed at the front of his shirt and balled into fists, he gently pushed her away. Her hands letting go of his shirt.

For some reason his heart was beating so fast and his breathing was uneven. His hands slipped inside her jacket and pushed it off her shoulders, it fell onto the floor. Next he untied her tie and started to her shirt. Her shirt started to open and he could see her yellow lacy bra, he was a bit amused that she was into such girly things. Her own fingers began to his shirt. For some reason it was starting to get warm in his room. Finally his shirt was open and instantly her hands went inside and rested on his chest, she stepped in closer to him and turned her head up towards him...her lips slowly making their way towards his.

Just as her lips were about to touch his, he cleared his throat suddenly, "I need a shower," he said his hands dropping from her body and he walked away from her and into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

Maki stood there confused, cold, and rejected.

***
Jae Joong the shower and stripped out of his clothes. He jumped in and let the water wash over him. "What's going on?! What's wrong with you?! WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A CRISIS AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS HER... in your arms." Jae Joong shook his head to get the mental picture out of his head. "Not only that BUT she's your girlfriend...and you just left her!" He mentally lectured himself. "She's going to hate you now! She probably thinks you're turned off by her." His thoughts continued. "AISH!" He muttered. His hand rested against the stall, the water sliding down his smooth white skin, massaging his tired muscles.

"Jae Joong-ah?" He heard her soft voice come from behind him. He whipped around quickly and she was standing in the shower stall with him, her clothes still on.

He looked at her and noticed that she was breathing heavily. Her hand reached up and caressed his cheek, he melted at her touch. He closed his eyes and felt as her body pressed against his. He tilted his head down and she stood up on her tippy toes so that her lips could finally meet his. He wasn't going to run away this time. He pushed her against the stall. He turned towards the shower knobs and pressed a switch. The water was now coming down on them from the top of the shower like a gentle rainfall. She smiled up to him, a new hunger in her eyes. He looked back at her and slicked back his hair.

He stood leaning over to block her from the water. Her hands rested against his well defined pecks.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked quietly, his grey eyes staring into hers.

"I'm standing in the shower with my clothes on with my boyfriend..." she said her wit slowly coming back.

"But you've got your Ap--" he started and she instantly put a finger to his lips.

"Yah...you're going to ruin this if you bring him into this." She sighed, "In my heart I know he's ok..." She sighed again, "Maybe this isn't the right time after all," she made a move to leave the stall but he pushed her back against the wall.

"Yah...now you're just playing with me." He smirked.

"No..." she looked him innocently, however her heart was thumping inside her chest, he

Please log in to read the full chapter