thirty.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Friday came quickly and before Maki knew it she was sitting in her room packing. "I can't believe I'm going...and I can't believe he's coming along." She said in reference to Jae Joong, "Actually I can't believe all of them are coming." However she couldn't help but be happy that Hyo and Sanny were coming along as well.

At 5pm Top was at her door to pick her up. She opened the door with a smile and tried to push Top to hurry up and leave before her dad could interrogate them some more.

"Wait wait Maki. I have a couple of rules I need to lay down!" Her dad called from inside the house.

Maki groaned and turned around to face her dad. "Don't embarrass me...please." She mouthed to him in despair. He gave her a mischevious grin.

"Top you are not allowed to take my daughter on any late night excursions alone. You are not allowed to be alone with her at any time of the day or night for that matter, you are not allowed to touch her in any way, you are not allowed to sleep in the room with her or near her. No hanky panky, kissy kissy, or anything that would ruin her future. Got that?"

"Yeh Mr. Park."

"Ok well you two have fun, please tell Jae Joong hi for me, I called front desk and made sure that his room is right next to Maki's."

Maki stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned to face her dad. He grinned at her and she gave him a tight lipped smile back and stomped away to Top's car.

"Your dad is pretty demanding isn't he?"

"Hmph, I think that's the first time I've heard him come up with so many rules in one thought process."

"You have it easy with him huh?"

She shrugged, "He's better at the family thing than I am."

"What do you mean?"

She sighed, "Nothing. Let's just enjoy ourselves this weekend."

"PS. I lied to your dad, we're going to be sleeping in the same room. Is that ok?"

"Uhmm. We'll see when we get there." She said, not feeling right about that. They drove the two hours, conversating casually about random things.

When they reached the hot springs resort. Maki was formally introduced to the group. Although she was iffy about the girls, she noticed that they were far nicer than RH and were more warming. The guys were the same...dorky, talked about random things, and were easy to get along with from the get go.

As they checked in DBSK and RH walked in.

"Well isn't this a small surprise." Yunho said.

The two groups looked at each other. Maki having no relations to anything with the stupid gang war looked up and found Hyo and Sanny.

"YOU GUYS!" She squealed and pushed by everyone to get to them. Sanny, Hyo, and Maki jumped up and down in their small reunion not paying any heed to the growing tension between the groups. "I'm so glad you guys could come."

"We couldn't say no!" Sanny said hugging her friend, it had been WAY to long since they got to hang out. Now that she was a part of RH it was kind of taboo to talk to Maki, not only that but they kept her and Hyo so busy with learning things that she had no time for Maki. She felt like a horrible friend. But the look on Maki's face showed her that it didn't matter, she understood completely and she wasn't going to let that stop their friendship.

Maki turned around when she realized everything had gotten quiet. She bowed to the rest of the group and said hi to them, her eyes never meeting Jae Joong's. Yuri smiled and waved, Eun and Son nodded their heads at her and Ae-Cha and Hye Su rolled their eyes at her. She was surprised to see that Hye Su was not hanging all over Jae Joong like normally, but she wasn't going to worry about them.

"Uhh let's go to your rooms!!" Maki grabbed her bag from Top and followed Hyo and Sanny to their room.

Once safely inside, Maki sank to the floor.

"You ok Maki?" Hyo asked.

She shook her head no.

"What's wrong Maki?" Sanny asked helping her friend into a comfortable sitting position.

The tears had fallen from her eyes before she even realized it, "Can I spend the weekend with you guys? I know this is probably suppose to be a couple weekend trip, but can't I sleep in here with you two?" She pleaded.

"WHY WOULD WE SAY NO?!" Sanny asked.

Hyo sat on the ground with them, "Maki what's really going on?"

"I thought I could do it...but I can't. Knowing that Hye Su and Jae Joong are together alone in a room. I don't want to use Top as a crutch to help me forget Jae Joong. When did I fall so hard for him?" She asked rhetorically.

Sanny smiled and hugged her best friend, "I'm just happy you're FINALLY coming to terms with it! I'm tired of this between you and Jae Joong oppa." She joked. Maki laughed, Sanny pulled back and wiped her tears. "You know Hyo and I probably can't fight to protect you, but mentally and emotionally we can help."

"Yeah...we were kind of worried of sleeping together in the s

Please log in to read the full chapter