fifty.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Jae Joong-ah?" A female voice called out.

Maki froze and peered from around Jae Joong's body to see who the voice was coming from. She felt her spirit leave her body.

In the foyer of the home, among the tons of Louis Vuitton luggages on the floor, was an outrageously gorgeous couple. If DBSK and RH got married, this would be their future. A tall handsome older man along with a tall slender woman stood before them. The man looked at Jae Joong indifferently and the lady walked over and hugged him...well hugged would not the be right word for the action. It was as if she didn't really want to touch him.

Then she noticed Maki. "Well...hello there."

"Hi..." Maki said.

"Who is this?" She asked Jae Joong, looking at him as she straightened his tie and brushed his shoulders.

"My girlfriend Maki." He stated. She wanted to smile at that but the aura that these two were giving off was...weird. His hand reached out behind him and Maki automatically put her hand in his. The tall man cleared his throat disapprovingly, Maki tried to let go but Jae Joong wouldn't let her.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Jae Joong taunted.

"Jae Joong!" Maki said under her breath.

The tall man walked over to them, "No I don't. You know your place in this family. I won't explain it to you. This...thing you have going on with her will end. It's nothing," he said eyeing her with disdain. She almost wanted to punch him in the face for being such an .

"Maki meet my mom and dad. Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Jae Joong said curtly.

Maki bowed with respect.

His mother smiled, "Don't take it the wrong way Maki, my husband was born and raised in the military. He's very blunt and honest. We don't want you to take it the wrong way but as parents we do just want the best for our son. I hope you understand," she smiled.

Maki gave her a tight lipped smile, "Of course."

"You have no right bringing her into my home," his father said suddenly.

"Your home? Last time I checked you two only show up to drop off things and to make sure I haven't died yet." His father took a step towards him but his wife held him back.

"Jae Joong, we just got home. We feel TERRIBLE for missing your birthday. We just wanted to come home to make it up to you."

"And yet I find you bringing home tramps...figu

Please log in to read the full chapter