forty-seven.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

++
When Mr. Park came back home, Maki was laying on top of Jae Joong, he was holding her protectively. "Aish...I left for a purpose, and you couldn't have the decency to leave?" He muttered and stuck his tongue out at Jae Joong. He shook his head and went to find a blanket to cover them with. He kissed his Maki on the cheek and wanted to flick Jae Joong on the forehead so badly, but he figured that the wrath from Maki would be worst and trudged off to bed...with a grin on his face.

The next day at school the group breathed a sigh of relief when they saw Jae Joong and Maki walking together into school. Sanny ran and almost tackled Maki to the floor, "DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO LEAVE AGAIN WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING!" She yelled with tears in her eyes, hugging Maki tightly.

"Sorry..." Maki whispered, wincing in pain.

Hyo came and pulled on Sanny's arm, "Jagiya careful now...she's injured remember?"

"Oooh OMO! I'm soo sorry." Sanny pulled back and held Maki's arms out as she gave her a once over, "Are you ok? Do you need anything? Need Hyo to carry your books for you?" She asked worriedly.

"Aigooo, you're worst then my appa!" Maki said jokingly. Sanny smiled innocently and let go. "I'm glad I came back," she said, Sanny's smile grew wider and brighter.

She greeted the rest of the group and finally turned to Hye Su who had an amused look on her face, "Yah. I can't trust you with anything can I?" Maki asked.

Hye Su shrugged, "Well I had to do it...for all of our sakes. Jae Joong is such a crabby when it comes to you. I hate it," she winked.

Jae Joong shifted uneasily next to Maki and Hye Su stuck her tongue out at him.

"OKAY I GET IT. I'M SORRY!" He said finally.

"Aish, just because you're an only child it's not so bad to say sorry is it?" Yoochun asked.

"Only child? I thought you said you had a sister?!" Maki interrogated.

Jae Joong laughed and scratched the back of his head, "Yeah about that..." he started, she glared at him and snorted. The group giggled.

The week passed by easily. Jae Joong and Maki were lost in each other's world all day and everyday. Everyone was getting sick and tired of seeing them together. One afternoon after school the group headed to Yunho's house, apparently he had a huge gym set up as his place. The group was preparing for their fight in about 3 weeks. They needed to get as much practice as they could in. Maki agreed to come along because she hated being away from Jae Joong and she also wanted to watch. She watched as the group broke up in two, males one side, females on the other.

Please log in to read the full chapter