sixty.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day at school Maki didn't see Jae Joong at all. He wasn't in second period or at lunch. She decided to sit with the group anyways because she still wanted to hear the rest of of a story that Junsu had been telling her in first period.

"Omo!" Hye Su gasped looking up.

"What?" Everyone said and looked towards her gaze.

Suddenly there was a huge bang as Jae Joong's hands slammed down onto the table.

"We need to talk," he said through clenched teeth at Maki.

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned, "What happened to your hand?" She said looking down that the poorly done bandage.

"NOW!" He yelled at her, she stood up quickly causing her chair to fall back and hit the floor. She was Maki of course, no one talked to her like that and expected to survive afterwards. They glared at each other and he his heels and walked out of the cafeteria.

"What the hell is going on?!" She yelled after him.

"Maki we'll go talk to him." Yunho said, he nodded and the other guys stood up as well.

"No. I'll go first. If neither of us comes back in 10 minutes...come after us." Maki warned. They watched as she walked out as well...she was stretching her body as she walked out the door.

"Oh hell...can't those two EVER stop arguing?! One of them is going to need a body cast."

"500,000 won it's Jae Joong hyung." Yoochun said grinning.

"But she said that they were fine last night and that they made up...what could've happened now?" Sanny thought outloud.

"Who knows but we'll find out in about 10 minutes." Changmin said looking down at his cell phone.

Maki found Jae Joong at the top of the building where their cots were.

"What the HELL is your problem?" She asked the second she saw him with his back turned towards her.

"Maybe I should ask you the same thing," he said with venom turning around, fire in his steely gaze.

"Excuse me!?" She yelled at him, "YAH! Did you fall and hit your head while walking home last night?"

"No but I met with a certain person who claimed that he knows more about you than I do."

"Who?"

"You should know...you've been in his bed."

"YAH! JAE JOONG-SSI! I don't know WHAT you're talking about right now but you better take that last one back!" She yelled.

"Take it back? I don't even know you...how can I take it back? You could be a little harlot for all I know. How much did he pay you? Better

Please log in to read the full chapter