twenty-nine.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day at school they ignored each other. As if last night never happened...as if they didn't know each other at all. Jae Joong had gone home that night feeling rejected...no girl has ever rejected him...yet she did. Maybe she really did love Top, but no he couldn't mistake her kiss last night, she had feelings for him too. But were her feelings stonger for Top?

That day after school the DBSK boys had their first challenge of the year. Most people didn't even try to challenge the guys, but there were always a few who were either A. fed up with DBSK or B. thought they would actually win. The group of guys stood across from each other, glaring at one another.

"Yah...why is everyone in such a pissed off mood these days?" Junsu asked outloud.

"Not everyone can be as happy as you dolphin boy." Yoochun joked.

The one in the middle of the line seemed to emit the most darkest of auras. "Ahh hell, he's going to go crazy..." Yunho thought as he took a glance at his best friend. He made a mental note to make sure to keep a eye out on Jae Joong.

"Can we hurry this up please?" Jae Joong asked annoyed.

"WHAT?! YOU THINK YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN US THAT YOU CAN HURRY THIS UP?! AISH!! YOU CONCIETED JERK!" The other side's team leader yelled at Jae Joong. Jae Joong rolled his eyes. "Omo! You really are a jerk! What do girls like about you anyways?"

Jae Joong turned his friends, "Yah...this is pointless they're all talk. I'm out of here...you guys can handle this." He turned to walk away when he felt something hit him in the left shoulder. The smell was gruesome...Jae Joong almost threw up. The other guys held their noses. He turned around to face the other guys, "That's cheap." He said.

"Well at least you'll stay and fight now...you conceited pretty boy ."

"Pretty...boy?" Jae Joong asked through clenched teeth, the words coming out of his mouth was like a low growl.

"Oh hell. Now you've done it...why the HELL would you call him that? Do you have a death wish? Aish..." Changmin asked worried.

"Of all the words that guy hears...pretty boy is the one that pisses him off?" Junsu wondered, shaking his head.

Jae Joong threw his messanger bag on the ground and tore off his school uniform jacket, which was now tainted. His muscluar arms protruded from his cut off shirt, he was such a beautiful sight at the moment, his slender waist...broad shoulders. A true eye-gasm at his best.

In a flash he had closed the distance between the two groups and landed a beautiful left hook into the leader's head. The other DBSK boys didn't hesitate and immediately also jumped in. By the time the fight was over the guys had to pull Jae Joong away from the guy who he was using as a punching bag. His knuckles were busted and the blood that was splattered across him were mainly from the other guy. When Jae Joong finally calmed down they let go, it took all four of the other guys to hold him, Yoochun and Junsu held his legs while Changmin and Yunho tried to restrain his flailing arms.

"Wow that was more of a workout than actually fighting those guys." Yunho said as they slowly let Jae Joong go as he calmed down.

"What's the deal Hyung? You were like a beast out there." Yoochun asked, Changmin and Junsu nodded in agreement.

"That crazy Maki! That's what it is! I KISSED HER LAST NIGHT...AND SHE REJECTS ME! FOR THAT IDIOT TOP! SHE HAS ANOTHER THING COMING IF SHE THINKS I'M GIVING UP THAT EASILY!!" Jae Joong yelled out in frustration.

"Maki?" Junsu wondered outloud.

"Rejected." Yunho stated.

"KISS-UH?!" Changmin asked with enthusiasm.

"AISH! Now he went and did it!" Yoochun said with annoyance, he started to untie his tie and his shirt.

"YAH!?" Jae Joong asked wide-eyed, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!" Jae Joong yelled as he watched one of his best friends strip in front of him.

"YAH! I told you if you ever fell in love I was going to run around this campus !" Yoochun yelled back with a grin on his face.

Jae Joong opened his mouth to say something but

Please log in to read the full chapter