thirty-five.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Maki had taken a nap and when she woke up again Jae Joong wasn't anywhere near her. She called out for him, "Jae Joong-ssi?"

His room was quiet.

A knock came at the door and Maki went to answer it. Her body ached horrendously, every muscle in her body was tight and everything was in pain...even her pinkie toes. She opened the door and a maid stood in front of her.

"Mr. Kim has asked that we take you down for a full treatment massage, he says that you would need it."

Maki shrugged she could use one hell of a treatment right now, "Sounds good." Maki agreed and followed the maid.

Once inside the spa center of the hotel, she was instructed to undress and lay down on her stomach on the massage table. Her masseuse was Kimmy. Maki did as she was told and Kimmy explained to her what was going to happen, "Ok I'm going to rub some massaging oil onto your backside. It will be cool at first but then it will warm up with the friction. Then I will give your back a nice wonderful massage." Maki felt the cool oil hit her back and then Kimmy's small hands began to work their magic on her. She instantly felt relaxed. "Ok now I'm going to add another type of oil to help your aching muscles." Kimmy said.

Maki felt the oil but the next set of hands that started to massage her were now larger, but still as smooth and still as soft. Her body tensed.

"Yah, it's just me, lover boy. At your service," she heard him whisper into her ear.

"You left me," she said to him.

"I had to, to set this up. And get Kimmy to teach me a few pointers...I had to practice on the guys, it was weird." Jae Joong laughed his cute laugh.

Maki smiled, "You're pretty good."

"Ehh..I try, now just relax, I'm going to work on your muscles."

"Touch my and I swear I'll kick your's," she threatened.

"Go ahead, but you'll have to do it in the ," he pointed out.

She opened to say something but he was right, she shut and growled playfully.

"y, is that how you sound like in bed?" He whispered into her ear, his voice making her blush. Thank goodness he couldn't see her face. He laughed and continued to massage her, his hands and fingers doing wonders to her body, she couldn't help but get excited by his touch.

++
Hye Su stepped into the jacuzzi, the girls had suggested that she go down to the treatment area and relax. She had refused but then decided that her body needed it. She put her IPod buds into her ear and laid her head back against the jacuzzi letting the jet bubbles massage her. There was a break between songs and Hye Su heard a noise, she took her earbuds out and looked around, no one was around. She sighed she didn't know why the hell she was so paranoid.

Before she could relax again she felt a pair of arms grab her shoulders and shove her into the water. Hye Su tried to grab the hands but more came into the water and held her arms down. Hye Su struggled but she was getting no where. Her air left her body and she couldn't focus anymore.

The hands suddenly left her body and she burst out through the water gasping for air. Her eyes slowly focused, just in time to see one girl get thrown into the jacuzzi with her and someone holding off the other girl as she slammed her head into the wall. The girl's body went limp and the person turned around.

"YOU!" Hye Su yelled at Maki.

"AISH!" Maki yelled out in frustration.

"What the hell is going on?!"

"I DON'T KNOW?! I JUST CAME TO RINSE OFF AND SAW THES

Please log in to read the full chapter