fourteen.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

The group went to ViVa, a new club that had opened up. They were quickly ushered into a VIP room and drinks started to flow. Jae Joong kept his eyes on Maki, indiscreetly of course, she looked stunning in her black attire...and the way that it was ed a bit to show off her cleavage...he couldn't help but grin. She was sitting next to Sanny, staying quiet while pouting and her arms crossed.

The other girls sat away from the two and ignored them completely...but the guys being as friendly as ever tried to include them in every conversation...well mostly Sanny because she was the only one who would answer back.

Maki overheard one of the conversations between Yunho and Yoochun, "Did you see that fight last night between The Spider and Rhino!?" Yunho asked excitedly.

"It was a bout for the ages, who would've known that Rhino would've been knocked out so easily?"

"Please The Spider had it won!" Yunho said.

"I beg to differ, did you see how slow he moved?!" Maki asked loudly.

"EXACTLY!" Yoochun agreed and quickly turned to look at Maki in surprise, he was impressed.

Maki scooted over closer to them, "At the 2:02 mark Rhino would've had him, but the guy is getting old, he isn't what he used to be. Spider just got his one lucky punch in."

"WHATEVER!!!" Yunho argued with a huge smile, excited that a girl was actually in this argument and had a good one to back it up. Yoochun and Yunho looked at each other and grinned, she was definitely different.

The three talked about the next two bouts and Jae Joong just watched from afar, a simple smile on his face. Hye Su looked at him, rage filled her. Never once had he ever looked at her like that.

Sanny tapped Jae Joong's shoulder, "Neh?"

"Yeh?" Jae Joong asked and turned to look at her.

"Why don't you talk to her?"

"She hates me."

"And? You don't seem like a person who would let that stop him."

Jae Joong laughed, "Am I that easy to read?"

"Very." Sanny said with affirmation. He looked at her and winked again, her heart fluttered, "No wonder he's the major heartbreaker at our school..." she thought to herself.

"Hey everyone! It's time to play RUM!" Song announced. The guys yelled in excitement and Sanny and Maki just looked at each other.

"Do you two even drink?" Hye Su asked sneeringly.

"I don't..." Sanny said quietly.

Please log in to read the full chapter