one.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

At this school, whenever there were any new kids to enter the school, the first week was easy for them. No one messed with them because everyone wanted to see what the person was like. If they would fit into the group. Once the second week came around, all groups who were interested in the newbie were now allowed to get the newbie to join. The newbie now had to make a decision on which group they wanted to join. Groups could use any means to help 'persuade' the newbie to join their group. The more people you had the better chance your group had of becoming the new Kingka or Queenie Jjang. You would have power over the entire school.

On this day, of the new semester there were three new students on this particular day who we'll be following. One boy and two girls. The boy was a shy one...a bit nerdy if you will but friendly. Thick glasses, oily hair, and a weird fascination with mangas. His name was Hyo. The first new girl, could've been his female counter part, except she was a little easier on the eyes. She was just as quiet and just as socially awkward as the boy, her name was Sanny. The last girl, was a bit on the chubby side. She wasn't really shy...but then again she wasn't very approachable either. She had an angry aura about her...or maybe that was her intention. Either way...she seemed like a jerk. Her name, Maki. The three sat in the office waiting to receive their schedules. Maki sat right in between them. She looked over at the boy and nodded once to him. He slid his glasses up his nose and grinned.

She then turned to the girl, "Hi," she said and the girl cowered deeper into the chair and nodded at Maki. Maki sighed, "What a great start to the first day..." she sighed to herself.

"Park, Maki your schedule is ready." Maki nodded to the secretary behind the desk, she grabbed her bag and went to pick up her schedule, just before she walked out of the office she turned to the other two.

"Hey you guys have a great day today ok?" She said to them. The boy waved to her and grinned, the girl gave her a tight lipped smile and then sunk further into her seat, "I wonder how much further she can go into her chai

Please log in to read the full chapter