sixty-six.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Maki opened the door and it was raining outside, "Ahhh...weather fit for the occasion."

When they reached the cemetary grounds they had lunch inside of the center.

"I was really hoping we'd get to eat closer to her tomb." Her father pouted.

She smiled, "At least we're both here."

He smiled back, "That is true. Maki when are you going to call Jae Joong and let that boy come over?"

"After this week is over...I promise."

"Don't you miss him at all?"

"A lot...but right now, I need to deal with this myself."

"Maki sometimes it's not about getting over it by yourself. Sometimes you need strength from others, you can't always rely only on yourself."

"But Appa, what happens when your strength is taken away from you. Like Eomma...where do you go from there?"

"Maki-chan...although physically she's not here, in spirit she will always be with us. Not only that but you my dear give me strength. I see your Eomma in you more and more each and everyday. That is my proof that she has never left us...always with us keeping us going forward."

"No matter how old I am I guess I still have a lot of learning to do."

"Silly girl that is the whole point of life. To live and learn. To love and to fight." They chatted a little longer and finished their lunches, then made their way down to the family plot. The rain pelted down onto the umbrella, the rhythmic noises were actually pretty calming. Her father laid a bouquet of flowers onto the tomb and Maki laid down an orange and apple. She also placed a picture of her and Jae Joong into a little opening for gifts.

"I figured you'd want to see a picture of him..." she whispered. She imagined her Eomma smiling and squealing with delight.

Finally they were done with the annual ritual of lunch, cleaning the tombstone, and prayer, they made their way back. Maki's phone rang as her dad packed the cab, "Yoboseyo," she answered.

A melodic giggle answered back, "Hellooo my love! How was visiting your Eomma? Did you tell her I said 'sorry'?"

"Where are you?" She asked keeping her voice calm, so not to disturb her dad.

"Waiting for you...Jae Joong is here. He's so beautiful Maki, no wonder you love him so. Have you ever seen him without his clothes on? Even more charming. Maki he was so great in bed, although he kept calling out your name. His muscular arms wrapped around me as he pounded himself inside me...I'm getting lightheaded just thinking about it." She paused waiting for Maki to say something, "Omo. Are you with your dear Appa? Tell him I miss him and I had a great time having tea with him the other day."

"Where are you?" She asked again through clenched teeth, it was becoming harder to keep her anger down.

"We're at the Renaissance room 1403, won't you come visit us?" Maki didn't answer, "Hmm it seems like you don't believe me...well after we hang up check your picture mail. I'm sure that will make your decision for you. Goodbye my love, until I see you." Sayuri said and hung up the phone.

Sure enough a couple seconds later she received a picture mail. She opened it and there was a picture of Jae Joong lying in bed with Sayuri, he had a blind fold on and his arms were tied above his head, the covers only covering the bottom half his body. His muscular chest was bare and Sayuri was draped over him. There was no mistaking the smooth pale skin and the straight features of his face. Maki's anger was starting to boil again.

"Appa, you can go home first. I have some errands that I need to run. I'll see yo

Please log in to read the full chapter