forty-four.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jae Joong laid topless in his bed, lying on his stomach.

There was a loud bang at his door. He didn't get up to answer it. The bangs then got louder and louder, suddenly his door burst open and the 4 DBSK boys walked in.

"Good mornninnngg hyunngg!" They all said.

Jae Joong rolled around in bed, sitting up slowly. His head pounding from his hangover. He grabbed his head to stop it from spinning.

He felt something land in his lap.

He looked down at the black box, "I don't want it."

"I promised her I'd give it to you." Yunho's voice said. Jae Joong picked it up and tossed it aside on the floor.

"Yah. You're being a real right now...ok so she missed most of your birthday, but she showed up! Doesn't it count?!" Yoochun asked annoyed.

"Why did it take her so long?! Was she with someone else?! Do you know?!" Jae Joong asked just as fierce.

Yoochun recoiled as if Jae Joong had hit him.

"Either way. She ran all the way there...10 miles Jae Joong." Junsu said, anger starting to boil inside him as well.

"You guys KNOW how much I hate being left alone...eating alone. My parents are never around. SHE BROKE HER PROMISE TO ME! SHE'S JUST AS BAD AS THEM!" Jae Joong said, angry tears filling eyes.

His parents always broke their promises to him...always gone on a business trip. He wasn't even sure what his parents looked like anymore. And then the one person who he opened up too and thought he could count on...was just like them.

"Hyung...have you ever stopped to think that maybe something happened to her or maybe even her father?" Changmin asked quietly.

"Get out." Jae Joong said quietly not looking at them.

"Hyung..." Yunho started.

"GET THE OUT!" Jae Joong yelled.

His friends didn't argue anymore...they left without another word. After they left Jae Joong got up to get washed up. When he came back to his bed to grab his things he kicked the box. He sat on his bed and picked it up. He looked at it, not sure what to do.

She hurt him so badly...he couldn't forgive her...right?

His fingers shook as he carefully tugged on the ribbon, it untied itself easily. He lifted the top of the box and inside was a DVD. A note attatched to a small panda bear was also inside. He took out the n

Please log in to read the full chapter