twenty-five.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Maki somehow found herself falling asleep easily, the piano playing did some good. Her date with Top kept replaying in her dreams...everything started the same but the ending was always different. Somehow she always ended up with Jae Joong at the end of the date.

Her eyes flew open, "Even in my dreams you won't leave me alone!" She groaned and pulled her covers over her head.

The next day as she made her way to school and a group of girls surrounded her, "." She knew what was coming and she knew it was unavoidable. Her body is going to hate her by the end of the week.

"You better join us."

"Yeah yeah...same crap different group. And like I tell them...NO." A girl came flying towards her and Maki grabbed her arm and forced her to the ground, she twisted the girl's arm to the point it almost popped out of it's socket, the girl screamed in agony. "I'd suggest you guys don't make a move here or you'll be taking her to school in two pieces." Maki threatened.

She looked them all in the faces, then suddenly she dropped the girl's arm and started running towards school. She took different routes along the way when she turned back it seemed like more girls from different groups had joined the chase. She ran into the school gate, "Hi Hyo! Hi Sanny!" She yelled as she ran by them, she heard their hellos but didn't get to stop to talk to them.

She ran to the only place her mind could think of, the top of the old gym. She made her way up the eight flight of stairs and rejoiced when she made it to the top. Her racing heart immediately stopped beating the moment she reached the top.

Hye Su was straddling Jae Joong and they were in a tight embrace kissing each other once again. They both turned to look at her, the look on Maki's face was unreadable. "Oops sorry." She said and disappeared back into the building.

Hye Su turned to look at Jae Joong, who was still staring at the spot that Maki had just left from. "No more distractions." She said and turned Jae Joong's face towards her.

He took his hands and placed them on her's and pulled them away from his face. "That's it for now, c'mon class is about to start."

Maki skipped her first class and sat in an abanonded music room catching her breath. When she sat down in her seat for her second class, Jae Joong walked in and they both ignored each other. It wasn't any better at lunch, Maki sat by herself again not looking at any one or anything. Sanny made a move to go sit with her but the other RH girls wouldn't allow it. The guys tried to argue but the glares they got were enough to shut them back up. Hyo also wanted to go sit with her but he didn't want to leave Sanny alone either. They both just weren't fit to be in these two groups. They were supposed to be sitting with Maki laughing about pointless things and have her make fun of them for dating each other, but no they sat at the table that made them uncomfortable and useless.

Hye Su was all over Jae Joong and he didn't even care. "Yah are you two dating now?" Song asked.

Hye Su laughed, "No not yet...but he's starting to notice me as a love interest."

"Hyung! Is that true?!" Yunho asked, but his face was more shocked then of happiness. Jae Joong sighed and nodded once. The girls squealed and the guys looked...overwhelmed by that fact.

The day ended finally and Jae Joong and the guys went to the gym. Jae Joong was working out extra hard this afternoon. As if he need to perfect any more of his body...Yunho stood holding the punching bag for Jae Joong as he hit it with all his might. "Yah! Hyung what's wrong with you?!" Yunho asked concerned.

"I don't know! I'm just pissed off for no reason!"

"Is it because of Hye Su?" Yunho asked. Ja

Please log in to read the full chapter