forty-two.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sayuri tossed Maki towards the couch with ease. Maki rolled over and noticed that there were about 6 other people in her home. Top stood out in front, "Well hello again Maki, we brought you a present. Do you like her?" He asked with an evil grin. Maki just glared at him.

Sayuri placed a heel a on Maki's cheek and stepped on her face, "Top is talking to you...please talk back. I don't want to have to hurt you."

"Go to hell." Maki said. Sayuri delivered a kick to Maki's back. Maki flinced her body arching forward and groaning in pain.

"Be nice!" Sayuri demanded ironically.

Top leaned down and cupped her chin, "I'll ask you again...join our school?"

"Never." Maki answered quickly, Sayuri kicked her again.

Maki twisted her face away from Top and in one swift motion she slipped her hands from under her and to the front. She jumped up quickly to her feet and slammed her bound hands against Top's face. The other's moved in and tried to hit her but even in her position they were no match for her. One of the girl's grabbed her and slapped her hard across the face.

Sayuri kicked the girl in the head with force, "I WARNED you NOT to hit her face!" Sayuri yelled at the motionless body. The others looked like they wanted to kill Sayuri but Maki was their first objective.

Maki held them off with kicks, punches, and pushes from her shoulders. Maki had done enough damage on them. The only people left were her and Sayuri.

"I love this...just you and me." Sayuri said. "Let me untie you...I want you at your best for me." She said in her sing song like voice. Sayuri untied her and the real dance began. Maki didn't wait for Sayuri to strike. Maki ran towards her and threw punches left and right, she dodged them easily. Every move that Maki made she stopped them easily, as if she knew what Maki was going to do.

"Think Maki! Think! She probably knows every damn thing about you...you have to surprise her..." Finally it hit her, there were still a couple moves that Sayuri may have never seen Maki use. Maki stepped back and started to move more fluidly bouncing from feet to feet.

She was constantly moving around Sayuri, Maki saw the confusion on her face. Sayuri watched her confused and amazed, Maki looked like she was dancing. Suddenly Maki did a type of breakdance move on the floor, kicking Sayuri's legs from under her. Maki did a backwards flip and was back on her feet, still keeping with the motions. Sayuri squealed angrily and got up again. This time Maki did a one hand stand, her feet pulled close to her body, then she extended them straight and kicked Sayuri in the face. Again she got up and was now pissed off. She pulled a out a knife and started to swing carelessly at Maki. Maki quickly grabbed her wrist and held i

Please log in to read the full chapter