six.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Maki got to school and Sanny and Hyo were waiting for her out front. "I KNEW YOU WERE A NINJA!" Hyo exclaimed.

"Shut up!" She laughed, "But seriously though...I don't want anyone to know..." she whispered to them.

"Why not?!" Sanny asked, "You could have first choice on which group you want to join!"

"Well that's the thing, I don't want to join any group."

"Again...why not?"

Maki sighed, "You guys I don't know how long I'm going to be here, my dad moves around a lot. I'll be surprised if I'm still around for mid terms." Their faces fell. "Stop that...for now let's just make good of the time that I'm here...yeah?"

They both nodded, "So does that mean you'll protect us?"

"I can't promise that...it was coincidence that I ran into Sanny last night..."

"No wonder you asked us to be careful...so how long have you been...an kicker?"

Maki laughed out loud, "I don't do it for fun. I'm not a bully you losers. My mom practiced martial arts...and since I took no cooking skills from my dad I picked up martial arts...and the piano."

"PIANO?!" They both exclaimed.

Maki scratched the back of her head, "Yeaahh..." she laughed, "C'mon let's get to class."

The trio walked happily into the school and chatted about Maki's piano skills. When they walked into their homeroom, they could already hear the gossiping that was going around about a guy or girl who came out and kicked some major last night, defending a girl who was being asked the join a group.

"That's just wrong, you don't interfere with another group's effort." a girl said.

" that, you do what you gotta do. That person may have been from another group, they're either A. trying to stake their claim or B. protecting someone who had already joined their group." One guy argued.

The trio just made their way to their desks. By her second class she was glad to see that Jae Joong was not in her chair, she didn't have time to deal with that but she was already listening to more of the gossiping. She shook her head, she may have just cost herself her life.

Things didn't get any better at lunch.

The trio sat in a somber mood during lunch. No one knew what to say. As they sat there a dark shadow fell across their table. They looked up and the girls that had surrounded Sanny last night were standing at the table. The cafeteria had gone deafly quiet. They were all bruised up and Maki noticed that the girl whose nose she broke was purple in the face and had a nose cast on. She had to look away before she busted out laughing at her...she apologized in her head though. She was a bit rough.

The tall girl slammed her hands down on the table to intimidate them.

"YOU LITTLE ! You better tell whoever sa

Please log in to read the full chapter