thirty-three.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

The other guys came over to Jae Joong and Maki, "Are you sure this is a good idea Noona?" Changmin asked worriedly, he hated when people fought, he just wanted everyone to get along. Especially now that his Hyung was so happy.

Maki smiled her brilliant smile, "Oh my dear litt--...errhmm tall Changmin, those RH's have a lot to learn. They sorely picked the wrong person to fight with." She winked at him.

"Be nice to Yuri, please." Yunho said.

Maki sighed, "I know how you feel, but if they are truely friends, I'll never land a hit on her." Yunho nodded, he could accept that he could only protect her so much.

Yoochun stood around with a pained expression. "What's wrong with you?" Jae Joong asked.

"I don't know who to root for. RH or Maki...oh the decisions! Life is so unfair..." he said putting his hands on his waist.

"Eu Kyang Kyang." Junsu laughed, "I have love for everyone!"

"Idiot..." Jae Joong muttered under his breath with a grin, glad that his boys approved of Maki.

Maki moved past the boys and hit the breakfast buffet table. She grabbed as much carbs as she could and tried to scarf them all down in 5 minutes. Jae Joong had to watch her carefully to make sure that she didn't choke on a piece of bread. Finally she was done and the guys followed her out onto the beach. The girls still were not there. Maki started to stretch out, warming her muscles up and loosening up her body. She was determined, if not to win...she was going to break some faces today.

"Need help?" Jae Joong asked coming over to her. Her muscles were still pretty sore and tense from the rumble with Jae Joong last night.

She looked up at him and smiled, "You don't have to do this you know. If you need to be DBSK...be DBSK. I've done this alone for so long, I can handle it."

"Well thats where you're wrong...I am still DBSK, but I am also Kim Jae Joong, awesome boyfriend to one scary woman."

"Boyfriend? Scary? YAH!? Do you want to go another round after I settle this one?!" She asked aloud.

"Only if that round includes me and you in bed...then yes."

"And you call me the ert," she muttered under her breath. Jae Joong laughed and started to help her stretch out some more. Showing her a couple of pointers.

Finally the girls arrived all decked out in red warm up outfits. Maki tried her hardest not to laugh...dressing up for a fight, ridiculous.

"You fight by our rules." Hye Su came up to her, staring her in the eyes.

Maki glared right back, "What just because you out number me I have to listen to you?"

"You do as we say...or no fight at all."

Maki sighed, "Fine...no need to get pissy about it."

"3 rounds two on one. Sanny and Yuri, Eun and Song, and finally Ae-Cha and myself."

"What can't we just fight all together and get this over with?"

" you. First two up NOW!" She yelled out and went to stand with the rest of the girls.

Sanny and Yuri both stepped out.

"Ridiculous." Maki muttered under her breath.

Sanny and Yuri stood in front of her, nervous...scared. She couldn't do this to them, "Just fight us Maki." Sanny said.

"No."

"Why not?" Yuri asked.

"Because its an uneven fight...for you two. I already promised Yunho I'll try not to hurt you and you..." she pointed to Sanny, " at fighting."

"If you don't fight them you don't get to me!" Hye Su yelled. Maki groaned, her hands were itching to get a swipe at Hye Su. Suddenly Sanny slapped Maki across the face and Yuri punched Maki in her midsection. They weren't powerful

Please log in to read the full chapter