seventy-one.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Maki sat in the back of the cab, her body hurting like hell with every breath that she took. She doubled over towards her knees to harbor the pain a bit. She didn't know if she was going to be able to fight...but if she had to to save Jae Joong's life, she would. Till her last breath left her body she would be sure he was safe.

When she pulled up to the hotel, she paid the fare and hopped out of the cab. She walked towards the front and heard someone call out for her.

"Maki-chaan!" She turned around and saw Junsu and Yoochun standing out front. She looked at them confused.

"What the hell are you guys doing out here?!" She almost yelled at them.

"What?! Why are we getting yelled at for?!" Yoochun yelled back at her.

"JAE JOONG IS IN THERE WITH A KILLER!" She yelled, she didn't have time for this, she had to get inside.

"WHAT?!" Both guys yelled at her. She noticed that they were both carrying cylinder art caddies on their backs.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Jae Joong needed back up but the last we heard was that we were suppose to be on standby."

"She has him up there...I was on the phone with him and she took him out."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" They yelled at her again.

"Give me one of those." She knew that they were both hiding weapons in them. Junsu took his off and handed it to her. "Go find Yunho and Changmin, I don't know how many people are up there but go find them and get up there asap."

"We'll go with you first and call them on the way."

"No. First I'm going up there to make sure she does NOT lay another hand on Jae Joong. Then I'm going to kick her silly around that room and I don't want you guys in the way...just go. I'll be ok."

They looked at her and they didn't believe that she was ok but they were going to listen to her...the emotions behind her words were much stronger.

"Just be safe. We'll be there as soon as we can." Junsu said.

"Don't go taking all the fun would ya?!" Yoochun reprimanded her playfully.

"No worries. I just want one person up there...so you better hurry up but I'm going to take out anyone who gets in my way," she said and quickly bolted inside. The other two pulled out their phones and started to call Yunho, Changmin, and the rest of the girls to update them on the situation.

Maki ran to an elevator and made her way up, she rushed out of the elevator and busted into room 1403. The room was still in the same condition as when she left it only yesterday. Was it just yesterday? She felt as if a whole year had already passed since the incident. She saw the real Jae Joong lying on the bed, his arms tied to the headboard like the fake Jae Joong earlier.

It was deja vu all over again.

She kept her eyes on Jae Joong but checked the whole room before deaming it safe. She quickly made her way to him and untied his hands.

She gently shook him, "Jae Joong-ssi...yah....wake up. You idiot!" She started to cry, she hoped she wasn't too late. He groaned and slowly came too, his eyes fluttered opened and Maki's sad face came into view. When she saw him slowly gaining consciousnes, she sighed and rested her head against his chest. His arms wrapped around her.

"I'm sorry..." was all he could manage at this time.

"Lets get you out of here." She said and slowl

Please log in to read the full chapter