seventy-nine.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sayuri smiled back at Maki, "Ahh the moment I've been waiting for."

Maki didn't say anything. She was trying to steady her breathing and her hands kept tightening up, so she'd have to loosen them to keep them from cramping.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Someone from the stands yelled at Maki.

She ignored them. All she saw was Sayuri...all she wanted was Sayuri.

"Security! Get her out of the arena!" The voice yelled again.

Guards started to run towards Maki, Jae Joong jumped out of stands and went to help. DBSK and RH followed. Maki flipped the guard that was coming towards her and turned around and roundhouse kicked another one in the face. Jae Joong tripped a guard that was going after Maki and punched another one.

"ENOUGH!" Someone else yelled and the fighting stopped.

"RH and DBSK you will be disqualified for your actions."

"WHAT!?" Hye Su screamed. "You obviously saw that Mi-Sung was throwing the match!" She yelled angrily.

Maki glared at up at the stands towards the panel of 'judges' that were watching. She walked over to Mi-Sung and picked her up by the collar of her shirt. She threw Mi-Sung's body towards them, "She's not from our school. She used fake papers so technically they're cheating." Maki said pointing at Big Bang's corner. "No..she's cheating, she turned and pointed to Sayuri.

"Again I ask, who the HELL are you?"

"Park Maki, new kid at Seoul Academy. I'll be fighting for RH." She stated simply. She heard the gasps of breaths from behind her but she didn't acknowledge them.

"The fighting has already started...Seoul Academy has shown that they're losing. No matter what the circumstances are."

"Put me in and you'll get a fight for the ages."

Suddenly the person who Maki had been talking to recieved a phone call, "Yeah...are you sure? Fine." Was what his conversation consisted of. He hung up and looked at Maki, "Apparently the upper judges want to see if you've got enough guts to back up your talk."

Maki gave him a sarcastic smile, "Believe me. You won't be disappointed."

"Wait one more thing, I've been told that this will be a 2 vs 2 fight. Jae Joong will join you and..." the male scanned the Big Bang group for Jae Joong's opponent.

"I want Top." Jae Joong said angrily.

The male looked over at Top who was standing and glaring back at Jae Joong, "Then Top you shall get. You get 10 minutes to prepare."

Jae Joong grabbed Maki's elbow and pulled her back to the group, while she continued to glare at the judges and Sayuri. Maki sat down quickly and started to wrap her fingers and wrists. No one knew what to say so they just watched her as she concentrated on her hands. There was an intense aura emitting from her body. Jae Joong kneeled in front of her, his hands resting on her knees, he looked up at her. She looked at him then and she looked so tired and weary. She leaned down and placed her hands on his shoulders. She gently kissed his forehead and sat back again. She looked at the group and they saw the tears in her eyes.

"She tried to kill my Appa. Mi-Sung was the one who called the cops that day, there was video footage of her running from my house on a cell phon

Please log in to read the full chapter