three.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day Maki arrived at school and walked straight to homeroom, Sanny and Hyo were already in class. They looked up and both waved at her. She gave Sanny a weird look.

"Is something on my face?" She asked with a horrified look on her face.

"No...but you're...not like yesterday. You seem less shy?" Maki asked.

She gave a sheepish laugh, "Sorry. I'm usually like that...but you've been really nice to me and Hyo too."

Maki shrugged, "At least you're talking loudly...that thing you did yesterday was weird."

The three chatted and learned more about each other as they waited for the bell. They were having a great time learning more about each other that Maki didn't realize that Junsu was sitting at her desk and listening in. He had his head propped in his hands like an angel pose and was grinning madly, Sanny and Hyo stopped talking.

"What?" Maki asked, Hyo pointed next to her, she turned slowly and came face to face with Junsu.

"HIII!"

"Yah, it's not nice to eavesdrop." Maki said.

He giggled, "But you guys were having such a fun conversation! I didn't want to interrupt! Include me in more! I want to know more about you guys too!" Prof. Cho came in and Junsu moved back to his desk. Hyo, Sanny, and Maki stared at one another. She just shrugged and they both turned around to the front. Homeroom ended and she bid farewell to her two friends until lunchtime.

She walked into her second class, but the desk that she used yesterday was being occupied today so she went to the back. She sat down and stared at the front, not paying attention to anything around her. She did however notice that the person next to her was sleeping soundly. So soundly in fact that he even had his own pillow under his head. She shook her head and took out her text book.

The professor came and and started calling out roll. "Kim, Jae Joong." She called out. No one claimed the name. "Kim, Jae Joong?" Maki looked around the class, wondering who the idiot could be.

She caught sight of a tall younger looking guy with his dark hair pulled back in a funky ponytail. He motioned to the sleeping guy next to her. She jutted her chin out to the sleeping guy. The younger guy nodded and mouthed, "Wake him up." She shrugged and poked the sleeping guy, nothing. She rolled up a magazine that was in her messanger bag and whacked him in the back of the head.

He jumped up straight out of his chair, "MY NAME IS KIM JAE JOONG!" He yelled out in English. The classroom erupted into laughter, Maki quickly turned to the front and acted as if nothing happen. His eyes opened, "What the hell?" He looked at the girl next to her, she wasn't paying him any attention. He looked over at Changmin, he was laughing so hard that one of his eyes had gotten bigger than the other.

"Thank Mr. Kim Jae Joong...but this is math class, not English." The professor said and motioned for him to sit down, Jae Joong nodded and slowly sat down in his chair again.

"..." Maki muttered under her breath.

Class ended and Maki grabbed her things to leave, before she could walk out someone grabbed her elbow. She turned around. The guy next to her was holding onto her elbow, she got a clear look at his face. He was beautiful...stunning...gorgeous.

Like a Korean God.

Please log in to read the full chapter