seven.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

DBSK and Red Hana sat at a local coffee shop just enjoying themselves. Another group of 10 high school students approached them. Yunho looked up and saw students from their rival high school, Cho-Young High.

"Yo what's up?" The leader of the male group called out to them. Yunho nodded his head towards him. "Why the silent treatment old friend? Can't we just be civilized?" The girls all glared at one another, staying quiet.

"What do you guys want?" Yunho asked non chalantly, trying his hardest not to start anything in the middle of the street.

"Just wanted to remind you of the new school year's challenge."

"How could we forget? We've won it two years in a row..." Yunho rubbed in smugly.

The other guy played along, staying just as cool and collected, "No doubt no doubt. You guys have been quite an obstacle for us...but this year. We promise you that we'll win. We've added a new member to our male and female groups. This year it will be a six on six. Hope you guys can add another person to your leadership role. It's going to be one HELL of a year for us..."

"You can't add a sixth person." Changmin stated outloud.

"No where in the rules said that little boy, so stay out of the grown-up conversation."

Changmin made a move to jump out of his chair but Junsu quickly grabbed his shoulder. Junsu laughed, "Eu Kyang Kyang. Nothing to worry about dear friend. We'll be ready...we still have a whole semester before that challenge. We'll have someone by then."

"You better, we'd hate to win on a technicality."

One of the girls waved at Jae Joong and he gave her a wide open smile. Hye Su glared at the girl and one of the girl's members punched her in the arm.

"Don't worry about winning we have that under wraps." Yoochun said. The leader gave them a sarcastic smile and the group walked off. Once they were gone the group turned in. "Threats so early in the game." Yoochun said bored of the group's tactics.

"A sixth person, but only 10 people showed up." Ae-Cha pointed out.

"They're either lying...or keeping those two people underwraps. Changmin find out for the guys who the newbie is and Sun you find out for the girls. Also everyone keep training. Don't let your guard down. They play dirty we know that. If possible, keep an eye out for our sixth member, either within our group already...or even an outsider. We haven't lost for two years...and it isn't going to happen this year." Yunho gave the two groups a pep talk. Once they were done, the two groups parted ways.

***
Maki took her precious time to get home. She wanted to piss these girls off a little bit more. She walked down an alley and met with a dead end. "Omo..." she said sarcastically and turned around. Five girls blocked the way. "What is this? A rescuing party?" She asked out loud.

"You wish you in' . You think you can talk all high and mighty with me. You piece of . We'll show you what we do to in' smart mouth es like you. Jae Joong isn't her

Please log in to read the full chapter