twenty-two.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning Maki woke up, she realized very quickly that she was laying all over Jae Joong. Her body froze and she slowly tilted her head up to look at him and slowly began to move away from him. When she was well away from his touch, she took another look at his face. "He looks amazing even while sleeping...." She rolled her eyes and turned to her side gently so that she could get out of bed.

Jae Joong moved and she froze. She couldn't see if he was awake or not. She made another move and successfully got both of her feet out of bed. She sat up slowly and braced herself for one swift motion. As she was about to take the leap off of his bed. His arms s around her body and pulled her back into bed.

"I told you not to leave me anymore." He whispered huskily into her ear. "Now go back to sleep, I'm not ready to get up yet." His cheek rested against her head and he held her tightly enough so that she couldn't get away. She slowly relaxed into his arms and somehow found herself drifting off to sleep again.

When she woke up again, they were both tangled in each other's bodies. Arms thrown over each other, legs crossing each others, and she loved every bit of it. His chin rested on top of her head.

She sighed, "You're making it hard for me to go..." she whispered quietly, "I can't promise you I'll be here...even after next month." She continued.

Jae Joong tried his hardest to make out what she was whispering. His eyes were open, all he heard was "to go..next month". He'll keep her here with him no matter what.

"Are you up?" He asked her. She nodded into his chest. "Ready to go wash up and enjoy our last day together, before you have to return to your Appa?" He felt one short nod of her head and he grinned. He rolled out of bed first and she followed. They both playfully fought over the sink, splashing each other with water as they tried to brush their teeth. Once they were done he made a wonderful breakfast for them again.

"The guys are coming over for a bit to go swimming."

"Oh...ok. Should I leave?"

"No why should you?"

"I don't know...is RH coming?"

"Not that I know of..."

She breathed a sigh of relief, "I don't even have a bathing suit."

"Shall we go shopping again?"

The thought of trying on bathing suits in front of Jae Joong seemed mortifying. "NO! I mean...no. You've spent enough money on me on that outfit yesterday. I can't pay you back that much money at once."

"Aish. Did I say you have to pay me back?"

"No but I want to. Besides swimming in a tank top and shorts will be fine."

"Ok suit yourself." After breakfast Jae Joong changed into trunks and provided Maki with a pair of clothes that she could swim in. They walked outside to the pool and she shoved him in first. She gave out a menancing laugh, waiting for him to surface and take his revenge. She waited 30 seconds pass and he didn't come back.

"DID HE HIT HIS HEAD?!"

She dove into the water, she didn't see him anywhere, she saw a flash of red from his swimming trunks. He was holding his breath and sitting with his arms crossed, an angry look on his face.

She rolled her eyes at him and swam back up to the surface. She moved her hair from her face and took a deep breath. Maki felt his hands grab her waist and try to pull her down into the water. She struggled and laughed because he began to tickle her. Finally he yanked her down but she managed to get a gulp of breath at the last second. He pulled her underneath the water and they were glaring at each other. This had now

Please log in to read the full chapter